SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Does your dog go nuts while watching tv?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does your dog go nuts while watching tv? Login/Join 
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
I can't get my dog to watch much of anything. We leave the TV on for her in the playroom in the evenings, but she usually sleeps through most shows.
Stanley Cup, basketball, old movies, SpongeBob, you name it. But she does get annoyed at me sometimes if I'm cheering because it's a good game or a particularly interesting cartoon.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
Our cats watch TV.

Nub loves soccer, hockey, MotoGP, and F1. She likes the movements of the people/things.

Flick is mesmerized when horses appear on TV. No idea why--she's a city cat.

They all like watching the Westminster Dog Show and youtube videos of birds and chipmunks. The random fluttering of wings and chirping gets them all worked up.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Once?

I saw the cat chase Super Mario off the right hand side of the screen, and around behind the TV. His agonal screams were petrifying.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
One of the cats was lounging on top of the console TV (pre flat screen). She got up, stretched, looked over the edge and seeing Clinton, took a swat at the screen.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never had an episode like that. Lol
Our dog does watch TV with is but never reacts.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post