SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    LeBron James has PTSD from spending 96 nights in the NBA bubble
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LeBron James has PTSD from spending 96 nights in the NBA bubble Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I’ve been isolated for almost 6 years. 96 days? Pffft.

Six years? Jesus, that’s a long time. You’re not that far away. I can come pick you up and we can get you out off roading in the passengers seat.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
We used to get underway for 90 day patrols and return to home port for a month, then back out for three more...wash rinse repeat.

we didn’t have cable, internet, email...we mostly got mail when we returned...and we got to pull in for one weekend in the middle of he patrol...sometimes GITMO was our port call.

Could easily be killed or seriously injured just walking around on a warship...

All the while working for Uncle Sam. Making a few bucks a day.

Fuck this guy and fuck his “ptsd” he has no idea.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
My name is LeBron and I'm a cuck.

Posts: 3238 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
That cocksucker should just be dropped in the middle of the ocean. Worthless sack of talentless shit. He's done so much to destroy the NBA.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Fuck that worthless piece of shit and all of his kind.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Attention whore.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
No only does he demean our service members who braved conditions he could not comprehend but their family members who suffered the absence of their loved ones while bearing the burden of worry.

I will grant him the fact that he has limited life experience, no real education, and a complete absence of wisdom.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Hopefully he can fully recover from the trauma.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Poor LeBron. He’s got a hard row to hoe.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
To be fair, I wouldn't want to spend 96-days with a bunch of assholes that have been been put on a pedestal their whole lives and are emotionally stuck many years younger than their actual age.

You mean LeBron doesn't want to spend 96 days with people just like he is?? Smile

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
Wow, the dictionary has a new photo under the definition for "Unmitigated Gall"

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2769 | Location: The Tidewater. VCOA. | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Let’s compare the mindset of Ledouche to Joan Mir, the 23 year old Spanish Motorcycle Grand Prix 2020 World Champion. When interviewed earlier this year and leading in points (he hadn’t won the championship yet) he was asked about what kind of pressure he is feeling. This was his response. “Real pressure is on the people that can’t pay their rent because of these conditions, the coronavirus and all of this, and that can’t bring food home”. For sure when I hear questions about pressure, I think about that and say, 'I don’t have pressure. This is my job. I will be super good anyway'. So I’m privileged."

Has LeTurd ever called himself privileged? Has even acknowledged his fabulous lifestyle and ever seemed grateful?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21074 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I’m surprised he didn’t complain about the rash he got because the people who were supposed to cater to his every need didn’t change his diapers often enough.

Just another step along the road to turning PTSD into a meaningless diagnosis and complaint. I heard that a former local fire chief made some sort of disability claim for PTSD because of the stress he experienced being involved in the response to a large wildland fire, and now this.
Roll Eyes

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post