SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I don’t laugh at comedians often but this one got me: Going shooting with your white friends!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I don’t laugh at comedians often but this one got me: Going shooting with your white friends!! Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Gotta lotta bullets- check
Bring several guns- usually- check
One hour isn't enough- usually not- check
Don't jump at the sound of the gun firing- check
Name my guns- nope.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
That was very enjoyable Big Grin

Thanks for sharing !

Subscribed.

The BBQ ones were good, too.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
... they must dream bullets and there they is..

That guy was damn funny, and spot on Big Grin

I'm not one to really name guns, except the Ghoul, Appliance Brad shot the Ghoul once.

I have a black friend that I used to shoot with occasionally, he could keep up with guns and ammo.

Hey, I introduced you to Siggy, my P-232 at The Firing Line a couple years ago........

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of siggers
posted Hide Post
I named my tavor Gal, after Gal Gadot.

"Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless"

Posts: 690 | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
He's funny in that rant, and I'm guilty on all counts.

I've only named the guns that I got kills with while hunting though. Got to have some reasonable parameters.

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
... they must dream bullets and there they is..

That guy was damn funny, and spot on Big Grin

I'm not one to really name guns, except the Ghoul, Appliance Brad shot the Ghoul once.

I have a black friend that I used to shoot with occasionally, he could keep up with guns and ammo.

Hey, I introduced you to Siggy, my P-232 at The Firing Line a couple years ago........

Ha! you did! They don't like the Ghoul at the Firingline... besides, its no fun at less than 100yrds

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
"they pulled out the alphabet!" He got me laughing at that one

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1881 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
actually, i called my old duty gun "Roscoe"

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
That was good. Guilty on all counts except for the naming thing. I'll have to rectify that.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
That was pretty funny Smile

I don't have that many boolits, but, when something comes on the "news" and they talk about the "hundreds of rounds" some-or-another-bad-guy had my wife goes "Hope you never give the police cause to look here!" Big Grin

Don't really name my guns, either. Call the .308 700P the Big Ugly Gun and the AR the Evil Black Rifle. That's about it.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
That was hilarious! Big Grin

I'm guilty on all counts, but I've only ever really nick named one. A ban era 14.5" Bushmaster Desert Camo Carbine that had a Mini-Y comp on it that I dubbed "The Forehead Slapper" because every time you fired a round, it felt like someone was slapping you on the forehead from the muzzle blast. Needless to say the moment the ban sunset, that Mini-Y comp was history for a permanently attached extended A2 flash hider so it no longer has a name either. Smile

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Don’t name the guns, but dam, looks like I’m a stereotype ! Who knew ??

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post