SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I don’t laugh at comedians often but this one got me: Going shooting with your white friends!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I don’t laugh at comedians often but this one got me: Going shooting with your white friends!! Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
Never been a stand up comedy fan there are a few here and there that get me but not much at all.
This one did have me chuckling a little bit.
Sorry for the FB video I tried to find it elsewhere.

Going Shooting With Your White Friends

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Yeah, no FB so no joy. Frown

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool Big Grin

Posts: 14574 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougE
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7ZBLkgeh7I

The water in Washington won't clear up until we get the pigs out of the creek~Senator John Kennedy

Posts: 987 | Location: Richmond, KY | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I don't name them all, but all other parameters are within spec. I must be white.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:

YouTube link

https://youtu.be/T7ZBLkgeh7I

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Yup, me too, everything but the names.

Except that Taurus I had briefly. That thing had a name. Several, actually. With hyphens.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's some funny stuff
I like to bring gunz and a few bulletz

Posts: 1176 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
He needs to take a breath before he has a stroke Big Grin I don't name my guns, but I definitely got a lot of bullets.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5906 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
... they must dream bullets and there they is..

That guy was damn funny, and spot on Big Grin

I'm not one to really name guns, except the Ghoul, Appliance Brad shot the Ghoul once.

I have a black friend that I used to shoot with occasionally, he could keep up with guns and ammo.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:

YouTube link

https://youtu.be/T7ZBLkgeh7I

Thanks

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
He’s a lot funnier than most comedians I encounter these days, a lot funnier.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
That was good!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Indeed.. Big Grin

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
He is one funny guy. I watched a few of his other videos like '5 things you need to know before going ice skating, 5 things you need to know before you go to a white BBQ, etc. Well worth the time.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
That was pretty funny.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Yes to all the above, except naming my guns. Smile

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Funny stuff.

I have two named guns, Angry Mule and Thumper. Both rifles.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8202 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was chuckling until he got on the rant about "one hour is not long enough at the range". When he said, "We got here on Tuesday, and now it's Friday" I lost it. I plead "no contest" to that charge!

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:
Yes to all the above, except naming my guns. Smile
I have a few that I gave names to: "Baby", "Baby Too", "Babette", and "Max". The first 3 are my Class 3 guns, and the last is my Seville revolver in .357 Maximum. I've not given names to any of my others.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post