SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who has won a Karma from davetruong?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who has won a Karma from davetruong? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
This for me also. I’ve entered only a couple because of the specific watch

Thank you sir all your monthly offerings though

quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
I haven't participated since I'm not a watch or jewelry guy.

I appreciate your presence and participation in any case. Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6225 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
You are a most generous member
I have bought a watch at ridiculous discount and a Molan Labe ring, wear both off duty

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigolicious:
I was awarded the karma where you picked my suggestion for your cut. I gave the Citizen Eco to my son. After he passed last year it is now awaiting his son to get old enough.

Thank you

That is both sad and awesome, I'm sure he will absolutely love it when you present it to him.

I'm so sorry for your loss and that your grandson was robbed of time with his dad.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Dave, your generosity was huge to me when I broke my Seiko watch band. You sent me a pair of NATO straps. Thank you... again!

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite watches is the Luminox Blackout you Karma’ed at the first SIGForum get-together. I wear it often when I am not wearing a suit.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Ive not been blessed to win one of your karmas but have bought one from you in lieu of... This is why I don’t play the lotto.

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
Well, you did a fabulous job on my wife's redone wedding ring, earrings, and custom-crafted crowbar charm (and I'm sure stuff that I'm forgetting). That was all worth some pretty good karma for me...

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18039 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I won an Amazing watch last November/December. I'm sitting out this year to let someone else have a chance. I also won a silver and turquoise hat pin from you.

I appreciate your generosity!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I won a black and red Seal Luninox! It is a tough lightweight watch. It even matches the colors of my Mustang. I have received a lot of compliments. I wear the watch on my left wrist and a Molon Labe ring on my right hand. Thanks Dave!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
I won a Luminox Tshirt from you years ago,

cannot remember what the karma was, I think I had to post a pic of the watch I have to have entered,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I won a Citizen eco drive watch in a Dave Truong karma over four years ago. It is a very nice, dress style watch that I wear quite often.

Thanks again Dave.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
I was fortunate enough to win a Luminox blackout model from you a couple years ago...believe it was December of '16. Still wear it often.

Another one of your karma offerings was for a Citizen Eco-Drive model that I really liked. I bought that one from you for a stellar price in 2016 as well.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
I'm guessing I've done probably a few dozen Karmas, how has my Karma served you all?

Not yet, though we liked the karma so much we ordered the watch. :P

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
I have won the opportunity to meet with you twice. That is good enough for me

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
I haven't won, but did buy my wife a Citizen from you. She wears it whenever she wears a watch.

Posts: 2504 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
I've entered a few times but never won. I'm not huge into watches (hell I wear an $8 Casio Illuminator 99% of the time) so I usually don't enter.

You are a class act though for all your contributions to the forum.....

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I won a Citizen back in 2010, great watch. Thanks so much for your generosity.

You can click on the photo for a full size version

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
I haven't won a karma, having only entered ones where I knew I would wear the watch.

I have however purchased 3 watches (2 for me and 1 for my wife) and I can say it was great karma to meet you here Dave and we love doing business with you!

Thanks for all you do Dave! A class act if there ever was one. Anyone who has dealt with Dave knows what I mean.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
I did quite a few years ago. It was a Citizen Titanium watch. I gave it to my brother for his birthday. He still wears it.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
David, I have not won, but I feel just knowing you and all that you have done is karma enough. I do get to wear my Molon Labe ring that you have designed and put countless hours of hard work into.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post