SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who has won a Karma from davetruong?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who has won a Karma from davetruong? Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
I'm guessing I've done probably a few dozen Karmas, how has my Karma served you all?

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6009 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I have not won a Karma, but most privileged to have your Molan Labe ring!

I wear it every day.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigmonkey,

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I have not won one.

But I haven't entered all of them, either. I like looking at the various watches and sometimes getting an idea of what I might want in the future.

Posts: 13096 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
I won a watch Karma from you. In fact I have it on my wrist as I type this. I wear it almost everyday and it reminds me of your kindness and generosity. That in turn makes me think about Karma and how it works. Its not just a material possession. It represents something that can make things better.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Not me I’m still waiting to win a military style watch Smile

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
I have won a watch from you.

It was my daily watch until I changed roles at work and went back to the manufacturing dept. I cannot wear any jewelry while working now so I don't wear it on a daily basis anymore.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3849 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Six Days on the Road
Picture of vandrv
posted Hide Post
I’ve entered some but never won. I did like one of your karma watches so much I bought one from you.

Posts: 759 | Location: The Boulevard of Broken Dreams | Registered: June 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I won a watch. Wear it a lot. Thanks davetruong. Only watch I wear.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
I haven't participated since I'm not a watch or jewelry guy.

I appreciate your presence and participation in any case. Thank you.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not me. Your Karmas are generous and a nice reflection on the type of people we have here.

Thanks Mitch

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Cue high level members posting for always winning Carlmas. Big Grin

I dont think we need a string of I didnt wins but I want to thank you Dave for doing this.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
I won a military field watch style Eco that I gave to one of my sons. Sadly, it needs service and I have failed on that. Interestingly, several years back I sent both that and a separate one I bought from you and Citizen's was awesome and pretty quick to send back both with new crystals and one with a new battery for maybe $65 total. (RUN ON SENTANCE ALERT.)

My boys still wear both sometimes even though broken because they look so good. LOL

On another note, I FINALLY broke a big ol' clunky Stainless Eco- Drive that I got from you for a STEAL as a discontinued model- no more parts available and like a dummy, I went and lost the stem and crown. Guess I need to save up and get a BALL!

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Dave, your Karma to me is our friendship. You have done GREAT work for me and it is appreciated.

Thank you, John

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1375 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I haven’t won one but you gave me a great deal on the Citizen titanium dive watch so that is almost the same thing.

Edited to add: It was one of Dave’s group buys Anyway, about two weeks ago I was asked if it was a Rolex.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BB61,

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I have not won a karma but my wife wears the anniversary ring you made for her every day.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have not won a Karma from you.

Posts: 921 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
I won a Luminox shirt a while back, and have worn it well over the years. It's now regulated to a 'round the house work shirt as it has worn below what the wife finds to be "acceptable public attire". Smile
It was the first direct interaction I've had with you and led to me buying a necklace for my wife and your very generous Luminox group buy. I'd say that was a win-win in the Karma department!

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Those of you who've won one of Dave's karmas in the past should refrain from entering any of his future karmas, for reasons which should be obvious.

Posts: 107505 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
I have. It was a Luminox watch.

I gave it to my son who was most appreciative Dave. Thank you and God bless you!

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6395 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
I won a Ben Franklin from you. It helped a lot Big Grin

I always say to my SF benefactors that I" ll treasure their gifts but in your case I Made and exception LOL

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12106 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post