SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ISO - Meat Based Artificial Broccoli
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ISO - Meat Based Artificial Broccoli Login/Join 
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted
As a carnivore I find that my options for vegetables are rather limited.

Meat based artificial vegetables are the answer.

Broccoli made from pork.
Fava beans made from veal.
Kale made from turkey.
Etc.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Best I can do

Posts: 5301 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The Kale made from turkey is the only one that makes any sense to me.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
The only vegetable I really like is tobacco.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Vegetable based hamburgers (McDonalds) passing as meat and meat based vegetables passing as vegetables. Is it political correctness?

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Correct me if I’m wrong but jerky is meat based kale substitute.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5130 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Broccoli made from pork.
Fava beans made from veal.
Kale made from turkey.
Etc.

Do these things exist? Outside of your imagination, I mean.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Vegetable based hamburgers (McDonalds) passing as meat and meat based vegetables passing as vegetables. Is it political correctness?

No, your food is not divided politics or by the two genders! It is now limitless like the wonderful people of today. Your burger is able to identify as a veggie and a meat byproduct or whatever man made food product it wants too!!

If your veggie burger wants to identify as a bowl of clam chowder, it will!

And when you get your clam chowder and it’s a burger, you better be hip with the times and grab a spoon for your clam chowder! Just shut up and enjoy the diversity and gender freedom!

It’s only going to get worse...

Posts: 178 | Location: St. Petersburg FLorida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Best I can do
<picture>
Looks delicious. How do you get the Spaghetti-Os to gel? Agar agar?

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Best I can do
<picture>
Looks delicious. How do you get the Spaghetti-Os to gel? Agar agar?

Gelatin! The weird and wonderful jello molds of the 70's! Eek

Posts: 178 | Location: St. Petersburg FLorida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
If my clam chowder self identifies as a PB&J sandwich, am I racist for eating it with a spoon? For not having an allergic reaction?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post