SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Atlanta spends $200K to paint a rainbow crosswalk
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Atlanta spends $200K to paint a rainbow crosswalk Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
Soon, workers will need to temporarily remove those man-hole covers, and one thing's for sure: They won't make any attempt to replace them so that they line up. Will tens of thousands of dollars be spent to re-align them? Roll Eyes

I was just thinking the same thing. There's one that's neatly bisected by the shoulder line on a road I travel daily. The manhole cover was replaced with the line at a perfect perpendicular angle, the worker must've had a sense of humor.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
Soon, workers will need to temporarily remove those man-hole covers, and one thing's for sure: They won't make any attempt to replace them so that they line up. Will tens of thousands of dollars be spent to re-align them? Roll Eyes

I was just thinking the same thing. There's one that's neatly bisected by the shoulder line on a road I travel daily. The manhole cover was replaced with the line at a perfect perpendicular angle, the worker must've had a sense of humor.

Man hole takes on a whole new meaning at that intersection

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Hehe

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post