SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    North Carolina police arrest 198 mph 'Hellcat' speeder
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
North Carolina police arrest 198 mph 'Hellcat' speeder Login/Join 
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
198 in a 199 MPH rated car.

quote:
Originally posted by whododat:
"Sir, do you know how fast you were going?"....

"Yes, Officer, one mile per hour less than I was trying to go."

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Maybe he comes from money, or made it in the music/promo business, or student loans ... some of y’all are surely some racist MFs ... sure, he’s stupid for posting, but so are tens of millions of people.

Ah, these guys are racist. Mmmmmmmm, ok. Good to know.

What is it they say about how to know that you have won an argument with a liberal?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I've known plenty of young guys, early 20's (sailors mostly), who make a really decent wage sailing and end up going out with their fist paycheck, getting a huge loan, and buying a $75,000 Raptor or a jacked up $80,000 Super Duty or a $100,000 Corvette. Their payments most of the time were over $900 a month on a seven year loan. But they still lived at home making over $90k per year. And half of these guys barely graduated high school.

So yeah, this guy having a hellcat doesn't shock me at all, whether it's on the level or not.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I've known plenty of young guys, early 20's (sailors mostly), who make a really decent wage sailing and end up going out with their fist paycheck, getting a huge loan, and buying a $75,000 Raptor or a jacked up $80,000 Super Duty or a $100,000 Corvette. Their payments most of the time were over $900 a month on a seven year loan. But they still lived at home making over $90k per year. And half of these guys barely graduated high school.

So yeah, this guy having a hellcat doesn't shock me at all, whether it's on the level or not.

It’s not rare to see a guy in his 20’s as a refinery or chemical plant operator making north of 100k a year. I’m not sure about the job market in NC.

Posts: 4105 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Report This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Maybe he comes from money, or made it in the music/promo business, or student loans ... some of y’all are surely some racist MFs ... sure, he’s stupid for posting, but so are tens of millions of people.

What is it they say about how to know that you have won an argument with a liberal?

Stalker alert!

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:

Stalker alert!

Who are you stalking? Trump supporters in restaurants?

I mean have some intellectual honesty and eat what you said instead of playing the liberal game of trying to be the victim.

You called people here racist unjustly. Clearly you don't know the people in this thread.

And if you think I stalk you to call you out on the dumb liberal things you say, I'd be a busy man. I just hold no tolerance for someone that falsely call others racist.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, enough. That's the end of it.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrvmax:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

It’s not rare to see a guy in his 20’s as a refinery or chemical plant operator making north of 100k a year. I’m not sure about the job market in NC.
Does that dude look like a refinery worker or chemical plant operator to you?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post