SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Facebook question on deleting old post
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Facebook question on deleting old post Login/Join 
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted
Is there a way to go back to the beginning of my Facebook page and efficiently delete everything I posted up until today??

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3318 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Not in one go, but, if you have Chrome or Chromium, there's this: "Social Book Post Manager" Chrome Extension Lets You Wipe Your Facebook Profile

(It's not really your "profile" it manages, but your posted content.)

N.B.: It will take several passes, perhaps over several days, for it to do a complete job. I select my date range, let it run at full speed, then re-run it at lower and lower speed settings. Finally I go through my activity log manually and clean up the stuff it misses.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post