SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Roomba or similar users?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Roomba or similar users? Login/Join 
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted
Anyone using one?

What model, I see tons that have been discontinued beyond the 4 on their site.

What about other brands?

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We don't have one but...Make sure your dog doesn't shit on the floor. I've read stories of shit smeared everywhere.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
We don't have one but...Make sure your dog doesn't shit on the floor. I've read stories of shit smeared everywhere.

"Smeared?" No, not just smeared. Thrown.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post