SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A new car test drive just for fun.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A new car test drive just for fun. Login/Join 
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
I understand Big but Ive always been one of excess. Plenty of power available in these cars, the trick is getting them to hook. Good luck in your search, those wide bodies are beautiful.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7503 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Cheers to the only rear wheel sedan from the United States.

Got to love that engine and drivetrain!

I love my HEMI even if it is only used has to push my Ram truck around.....

0:01

Posts: 4206 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cheers to the only rear wheel sedan from the United States.

Yep, just as soon as we take over Canada, Mexico, and Italy.

Posts: 10912 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
How much for the GTO and what year is it? Smile I was never allowed to have one back in the day. Things are different now.Smile I don't listen to things my wife demands I not do.

2004 with 90K miles. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14035 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I'm not mentioning any names but our local county sheriff makes a lot of money and has a Hellcat. He also has a wife and a girlfriend. He knocked up the gf and his wife took a chainsaw to his Hellcat. Should have worn a raincoat. Eek

Posts: 4693 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Hope he had Farmers.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post