SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need someone to talk to?? Just wear a Grateful Dead T Shirt!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need someone to talk to?? Just wear a Grateful Dead T Shirt! Login/Join 
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
I've noticed people are really loyal to the Dead. Once a deadhead and all that.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
Didn’t you play with them? Wink

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
the music is, fine. some of the fans though, they're really too much.

I was in a cafe when three DHs were having lunch. Drunken monkeys would have left less of a mess.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
{/Quote} Just recently I listened to both sides of American Beauty. I still think it’s not only their best, but one of the best albums-period.[/QUOTE]

Very good album -- both of them in one:
American Beauty
American Reality

--look creatively at the "Beauty"

From 1968 to 1986 I saw 104 concerts. Worked many times while they were in the North-East helping run the tapers area. Loved the back-stage pass.
By the mid 80's the crowds were out of hand -- too large and unruly (what's that Russian word for 'uncivilized"?) and I stopped going. My daughter & husband soldiers on.

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post