SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Justice Amy Coney Barrett thread.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Justice Amy Coney Barrett thread. Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:
I loved that part where she held up the blank notepad for that sanctimonious prick to see. She is twice as smart as all those morons combined.

That "sanctimonious prick" was using that question to show the Dems how intelligent she is. The fact that she doesn't require notes to answer their questions is amazing.

Yep, that "prick" Senator Cornyn (R) from Texas set up that question perfectly, easily the best moment today. Look at the smile on her face; she knew exactly what Cornyn was doing.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:
I loved that part where she held up the blank notepad for that sanctimonious prick to see. She is twice as smart as all those morons combined.

That "sanctimonious prick" was using that question to show the Dems how intelligent she is. The fact that she doesn't require notes to answer their questions is amazing.

Yep, that "prick" Senator Cornyn (R) from Texas set up that question perfectly, easily the best moment today. Look at the smile on her face; she knew exactly what Cornyn was doing.
He's one of my Senators. Not the sharpest knife, but he does have his uses.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^

Better than a fuckin' Harris or Feinstein, trust me, I know what it feels like.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mazie Hirono

Can we revert Hawaii back to a territory? An absolutely vile shrew.

Posts: 27929 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can only handle about two minutes of Hirono. It is like listening to finger nails on a chalk board.

--Tom
The right of self preservation, in turn, was understood as the right to defend oneself against attacks by lawless individuals, or, if absolutely necessary, to resist and throw off a tyrannical government.

Posts: 1513 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
It's hard to rank the most disgusting and unfit DEM senators (competition is stiff), but Hirono is certainly in the top group.

Posts: 19565 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh1FBPTN6ho

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
It's hard to rank the most disgusting and unfit DEM senators (competition is stiff), but Hirono is certainly in the top group.

She's certainly the dumbest. And I mean that with all sincerity. I would place a sizable bet that she has the lowest IQ of anyone on Capitol Hill.

And yes, why is Hawaii a state?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
She's certainly the dumbest. And I mean that with all sincerity. I would place a sizable bet that she has the lowest IQ of anyone on Capitol Hill.

Lots of agreement on this.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I love Senator Kennedy! Dude tells it like it is.

Posts: 1810 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Why do the dems keep pointing out that “people are already voting”???

What does that have to do with anything?...

Irritates me.

It particularly irritates me every time Harris does it with her laughing, condescending, I'm-smarter-than-you attitude.

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
An legendary incident on sigforum was when a member was getting roasted and I think he was told his thoughts were like a blank sheet of paper. He responded: "It's upside down" Was Amy's blank sheet right side up?

Posts: 7452 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
How can anyone, regardless of political affiliation, not admire such an Intelligent, attractive, conservative woman?

A true Alpha Female.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
Mazie Hirono

Can we revert Hawaii back to a territory? An absolutely vile shrew.

What a nasty thing to say about a shrew

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
These retarded assholes attacking Barrett (50BMG) is like me attacking Albert Einstein over general relativity. They're completely out of their leagues and don't even realize it. See the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/7G_zSos8w_I

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^ "Colloquially, people experiencing this bias are said to be at the top of "Mount Stupid," although this is not used in scientific articles about the Dunning-Kruger effect."

Yup, that's a perfect illustration of Senate democrats alright.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

I don't know about that. That panel of Dem morons today seem to be saying..."You think that last question was stupid on steroids, here, hold my che latte." Why even try and rank them according to IQ, they're all retarded.

And everyone please stop with the..."ACB is smarter than all those people". My 12 year old hound is twice (maybe three times) as smart as those retards. ACB holds nothing in common (thank god) with the fools who maligned her today. Their inferiority was on full display for all to see today.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Anybody besides me close your eyes when Mike Lee is talking and think they’re hearing Dan Ackroyd in Ghostbusters?

Posts: 18044 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sen. Hirono Stuns, Asks Amy Coney Barrett If She's Sexually Assaulted Anyone

Were the liberal Justices asked this when they were being interviewed? Was RBG asked this? I'd like to know what the other Justices think of these shit questions.

Posts: 7349 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Similar to Harry Reed claiming Romney had paid no taxes. Introduces a doubt.
I think she wins the prize for being the least deserving of being a senator, against formidable competition.

Posts: 18044 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post