SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Some interesting information about Leftist Militias in Charlottesville
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some interesting information about Leftist Militias in Charlottesville Login/Join 
Picture of smlsig
posted
Glad to see this is coming to light...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...lawsuit-reveals.html

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Ridiculous Wankers. I make it a point in my life to avoid these people unless I'm getting paid to deal with them.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11446 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post