SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 Democrat Primary
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 79
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2020 Democrat Primary Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

Did they really? Ridiculous.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Did they really? Ridiculous.

Yes, they did.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Harris just went after Biden about the bussing thing. It's getting salty now. And turning into a free-for-all. Yeesh.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
Yeah, felt like I was watching a counseling session there for a minute.

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
In this corner Kamala Harris, in this corner the. Racist Biden.

Big Grin

Most entertaining part yet.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, did Kamala snap and say some harsh shit? How unlike her.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Oh, did Kamala snap and say some harsh shit? How unlike her.

I know, right? They go on about how "unpresidential" Trump is and some people love this nasty, acidic woman.

Again, I'll say this: To Biden's credit, he's the only one yielding his time when it ends and not acting like a screeching monkey. Gillibrand just can't be shut up.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Is it just the color setting on my TV or does Bernies Face and Hands turn purple when talking.

Not his forehead, but face and hands.
His blood pressure must be sky rocketing when he speaks.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
What is this rotating judges idea from Bernie?

Posts: 1145 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Biden's Vitamin B shot must be wearing off. He's sputtering and stuttering.

They don't want to let this Williamson lady speak at all. She's obviously a non-starter, but jeez.

I grew up reading Sigforum
Picture of owenbright
posted Hide Post
Last night's winner: Tulsi Gabbard
Tonight's winner: Andrew Yang

Why? They spoke the least.

Posts: 1884 | Location: on the move | Registered: June 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Remember the Star Trek 'Grumps' episode? I feel like I'm on a planet similar to that now. Frown

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Is it just the color setting on my TV or does Bernies Face and Hands turn purple when talking.

Not his forehead, but face and hands.
His blood pressure must be sky rocketing when he speaks.

On our set, from his eyes down go purple as do his hands. Alien maybe?

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Moderator: "Sum up in three words or so."

Everyone else: *Huge inhale*

Next up guns. Yay.

Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Pandering, lying, hypocritical, anti-American, communist-wanna-be, fuckheads. Every single one of them. I hate them all.

Whoever comes out on top is going to get their ass handed to them by Trump. I’m looking forward to that.

Posts: 1603 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
On Guns, did Bernie just say he would end the Straw-man provision?

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Oh shit. Biden's gonna cure cancer and make all guns smart.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hbabler:
What is this rotating judges idea from Bernie?

Apparently Bernie can make SCOTUS judges rotate in and out when he is President. Not sure what this guy is smoking!

Posts: 33604 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
They are now all squeaking out of their suck holes about gun control...smart guns out of shotgun Joe pie hole...swallow well is for government gun buy backs of every "assault rifle"...these are a bunch of dick heads that, as far as I will opine, will take an ass whipping from our President in 2020 Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why is Yang not wearing a tie? Im all for casual Thursday, but you want to be President?

Posts: 377 | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post