SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 Democrat Primary
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 79
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2020 Democrat Primary Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
It'll take more than fraud. Biden puts people to sleep and then gives them nightmares, and it's difficult to imagine a whole lot of the Dems going all rah-rah behind his creepy ass. I'd argue that its more important to get one's self and everyone else one knows out to vote for Trump.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I truly believe if Biden is the Dem nominee, the deciding factor for Trump winning the general will be terrible voter turnout on the Dem side, offset by huge turnout of Repubs and independents voting for Trump. Think about it. The lunatic left wing of the Dem party views Biden as an old white guy who's part of the government establishment. They will 'not' be motivated to pull the lever for him when the time comes. Other Dem's have already gone on record stating they would be voting for Trump. That leaves a small minority of Dem's who would even consider voting for Biden, and I think a large number of them will stay home on election day given their options. With Independent and Repub support both solid and strong coming out for Trump, that pretty much closes the loop on the Dem's and the 2020 election.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
I didn't think the bern or creepy joe could make it to the finish line in the primary, let alone compete with DT in the general. Looking less like somebody is coming out of the woodwork as a surprise candidate that actually has a chance, unless they just replace whoever wins the primary at some point. (if that is even possible)

DT's arrival to save America was already a miracle, potentially giving him one of the worst opponents in US reelection history, might be another.

There are already reams of gaffes and multitudes are on the way. Proven corruption, lecherous history, and losing his mind, would appear to be coffin nails for him. If Americans are not blind, deluded, or insane, the dem party for 2020 is in shambles.

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
She won't go away...

Hillary Clinton Still Refuses To Rule Out Running For President

Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News,

Hillary Clinton is still refusing to rule out running for president despite already missing the filing deadline for the New Hampshire primary.

During an appearance on Britain’s Graham Norton Show, Clinton was again asked about her presidential aspirations.

However, when asked by Norton, “Are you saying ‘Forget me’ now?” – Hillary responded, “Not yet.”

She then said she was aware of the presidential rumor mill and had been “deluged” with questions about running again.

“Right now, I’m not, at all, uh, you know, planning that, I’d have to make up my mind really quickly,” she said, “because it’s moving very fast.”

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23943 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Her ego won't let her. She's still in denial, probably will be until her dying days. It's never gonna happen, though.

Donald Trump broke Hillary Clinton. End of story.

Posts: 17056 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^True. She's simply unwilling to put a finality on it. She's striving for relevancy right now. Any relevancy.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Camel toe harris just dropped out of the race! Smile

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Camel toe harris just dropped out of the race! Smile

Got a link?

If that's true, my day just got a lot better. Big Grin

Hey, maybe Booker by the end of the day also? Can a fella dream? Big Grin

Posts: 17056 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's true. Fox just had the headline up.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politi...of-presidential-race

Fuckin' nasty, NASTY bitch. Mean, hypocritical and utterly dishonest. She has no respect for anyone. She doesn't have the slightest regard for anyone but herself. Fuckin' narcissistic hole.

I hope President Trump tweets about it, comments about it and shoves it down her nasty throat. She deserves the ridicule. If anyone in the race deserves it, she does. Harris makes that nasty witch Klobuchar seem like a really nice person.

Notice, on the Fox news artcle, comments have been disabled. The people running the Fox news site know that commenters would be vicious in their comments. The interns moderating the comments section woud be kept busy all day, probably have to delete more than half the comments about this trashy bitch.

Now, we need for that blithering idiot Corey Booker to fold his tent. My cat has a better chance of becoming POTUS.

Posts: 107255 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Kamala Harris showed how petty and nasty she is during the confirmation hearings.

Democrats are in a strange place right now. They have become the party of lies and dirty tricks.

Their reckless treachery has done great damage to our country. Where once there was a United States population that generally shared common causes and values, a sense of fair play, we have entered a time where there is wide spread lack of trust and lack of respect between significant segments of our society.

It is hard to imagine we will ever get that feeling of national unity again.

Posts: 19504 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
She's delusional if she thinks she's riding in at the last second to "rescue" the Democrat Party from this group of commies running:
Roll Eyes

quote:

Back in October, long time Clinton advisor Dick Morris insisted that Hillary will become the Democratic nominee because she believes “she was put on Earth to be President.”

“Make no mistake. She wants it,” said Morris. “She’s planning on it. She’ll do everything she can to achieve it.”

Posts: 33604 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
She's delusional if she thinks she's riding in at the last second to "rescue" the Democrat Party from this group of commies running:
Roll Eyes

quote:

Back in October, long time Clinton advisor Dick Morris insisted that Hillary will become the Democratic nominee because she believes “she was put on Earth to be President.”

“Make no mistake. She wants it,” said Morris. “She’s planning on it. She’ll do everything she can to achieve it.”

That dishonest twat wouldn’t last through the general run up. The stress of facing DJT would literally be her final coffin nails. For that reason alone it would be worth seeing her run.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The "contributions" to the Clinton Foundation have decreased significantly. By keeping the appearance of possibly entering the race, Clinton encourages even the reduced "contributions" to keep flowing in for a little longer.

Most of the Democrats probably recognize it would be a disaster for their party if Clinton would try to enter now.

Posts: 19504 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Well..... .... Bye

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
The "contributions" to the Clinton Foundation have decreased significantly. By keeping the appearance of possibly entering the race, Clinton encourages even the reduced "contributions" to keep flowing in for a little longer.

Most of the Democrats probably recognize it would be a disaster for their party if Clinton would try to enter now.

I agree with all of this. She can simply say she "isn't ruling it out" until it's far too late, and that point is drawing nigh. Bitch wouldn't concede the election, why do anything different now? Donald J Trump broke her, and she's scared of him. My opinion? Maybe she sits this one out and pulls a Biden on the next go-round. If the Chardonnay hasn't finished her off by then. I think she's too scared of again squaring off on the debate stage with our President.

Backing away from that cliff that Para has warned us not to approach with speculating about the next election, I want to say that the local news radio has been eerily silent about the Dem candidates lately, seemingly choosing to focus purely on the Ukraine nonsense. But in the last few days, they've actually been cheerily announcing the "No Malarkey" tour bus and mentioning how many stops and how long a journey, etc. They seem to think it's cute, from the tone of voice they use. I imagine that's being magnanimous on their part. "Oh look how cute 'Ol Uncle Scattergun Joe is with his turn-of-the-last-century turn-of-phrases! Isn't he adorable?!? Like a cute little puppy that just doesn't know any better!" The problem is, to anyone paying attention, they seem bemused by the guy. It isn't looking good for Great Grandpa Joe.

Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Camala Harris ending her 2020 run

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/03...ntial-bid/index.html

Kamala Harris ends 2020 presidential campaign

By Dan Merica and Kate Sullivan, CNN

Updated 2:10 PM ET, Tue December 3, 2019
Sources: Kamala Harris ending presidential bid

(CNN)Sen. Kamala Harris ended her 2020 presidential campaign on Tuesday, in an abrupt departure for a candidate who was once seen as a leading contender for the Democratic nomination.

The California Democrat told her senior staff of the decision Tuesday morning, and later sent an email to supporters.
Harris wrote in the email, "To you my supporters, it is with deep regret -- but also with deep gratitude -- that I am suspending my campaign today."
"But I want to be clear with you: I am still very much in this fight," Harris continued. "And I will keep fighting every day for what this campaign has been about. Justice for The People. All the people."
Harris' exit from the race is a precipitous fall for a candidate who launched her campaign to high expectations. The senator has struggled to move her low poll numbers in recent months and said Tuesday that financial pressures led her to end her bid.
"So here's the truth today. I've taken stock and looked at this from every angle, and over the last few days have come to one of the hardest decisions of my life," Harris wrote. "My campaign for president simply doesn't have the financial resources we need to continue."
"I'm not a billionaire. I can't fund my own campaign. And as the campaign has gone on, it's become harder and harder to raise the money we need to compete," Harris wrote.
Harris had been struggling to gain traction in the race for months. The campaign, in a bid to resuscitate her presidential hopes, turned all of its attention to Iowa in the fall, pledging to keep Harris in the state as much as possible and telling reporters that anything less than a third-place finish in the state would be a loss.
An early sign that Harris' bid was facing challenges came in November when her campaign -- in an effort to further go all in on Iowa -- all but shuttered her organization in New Hampshire and redeployed staff in Nevada and California to Iowa.
The move was an about face for the senator, who had launched her campaign by touting her ability not only to compete in places like Iowa and New Hampshire, but also seize on her local and neighboring status in Nevada and California.
But Harris' departure this early before the Iowa caucuses was unexpected, especially considering she had already qualified for the December debate stage, something a number of candidates still in the race had yet to do.
Harris' departure could have significant ramifications on the candidates still in the race. Her campaign was filled with a number of top Democratic operatives both nationally and in states like Iowa who will be highly sought after by competing operations, and donors that were tied to Harris -- many of whom come from wealthy circles in California -- may now feel more free to back other candidates.
In the email to supporters, Harris said though she is no longer running for president, "I will do everything in my power to defeat Donald Trump and fight for the future of our country and the best of who we are."
The high point of Harris' campaign came during the first Democratic debate in June, when she confronted former Vice President Joe Biden on his past opposition to busing as a way to desegregate schools. The moment went viral, catapulting her in the polls and exposing a weakness in the vice president.
But the days after the moment, it was clear the confrontation did more harm than good, with Harris being accused of manufacturing a moment where there was little policy difference between the vice president and her.
Since that moment, Harris was on the decline, unable to sustain the momentum she had coming into the race.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One report I read said that some of Harris' staff will move over to Bloomberg's team. He was polling twice what she had in just a few days.

I things are going to get interesting since Bloomberg's companies won't report on any democratic candidates, and Trump's campaign has denied any press credentials to Bloomberg's news organization.

Posts: 2768 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
One report I read said that some of Harris' staff will move over to Bloomberg's team. He was polling twice what she had in just a few days.

Yeah...at a whopping 5% to Camel Toes 2% Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
However she was polling, I've always thought it likely that she would end up as the nominee's VP pick on the ticket. I think she's angling for that by dropping out now. She fits a lot of the "intersectionality" optics that the lefties love, more so than Booker or Bootie. She just needs to come out as "Bi" (or "gender fluid" like Billy Dee Williams at age 82 this weekend because it's never too late to admit you've been confused your whole life!) in the next few months and she's got a Bingo card that's more full than most of the Dem candidates put together. You know they lap that stuff up.