SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 Democrat Primary
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 79
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2020 Democrat Primary Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
I would have expected this from that Buttplug guy...but I guess competition is heating up.

"That's a full service presidential candidate," Yang exclaimed, while the supporter dealt with the extra cream that was falling out of his mouth.

That’s some funny stuff right there.
Guess he really wants to get out of the race.
Pretty much nailed his coffin shut with this stunt.

The video is even funnier than the still shot.
His campaign manager looks mortified.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Fun fact:

Former WWE wrestler: James Harris (born May 28, 1950) is an American retired professional wrestler, better known by the ring name Kamala. As Kamala, Harris portrayed a fearsome Ugandan "headhunter" who wrestled barefoot and wearing war paint and a loincloth, and approached the ring wearing an African mask and carrying a spear and shield. He is best known for his appearances with the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) in the mid-1980s and early 1990s.[1][2][4][8][10][11]

I wonder if he and Kamala are related?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ If you were he, would you want to be related to her?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Bloomberg spends $57 MILLION in the FIRST WEEK of his campaign.

Nearly the same amount fellow billionaire Tom Steyer has spent since July.

At least he's trying to buy the election with his own money.

Link

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^ Yep, At least he's trying to buy the election with his own money.

It'll be interesting to see if he can buy it...

With just two months to go before the Iowa caucuses in February, the former New York mayor could end up spending $500 million before the first vote is cast. Bloomberg is not participating in the Iowa caucuses and won’t be on the ballots of the other early states, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada.

#National @MorningConsult Poll (11/25-12/1):
Biden 29%
Sanders 20%
Warren 15%
Buttigieg 9%
Bloomberg 5%
Harris 5%
Yang 4%
Booker 2%
Gabbard 2%
Klobuchar 2%
Steyer 2%
Bennet 1%
Castro 1%
Delaney 1%
Williamson 1%
Patrick 0%

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ 3rd time's a charm!

If you look at the list above... you can cross off Camel-toe Harris and everyone below her, leaving 5 declared candidates:

Biden 29%
Sanders 20%
Warren 15%
Buttigieg 9%
Bloomberg 5%

... and Hillary, the undeclared candidate, who thinks she may be "called upon" to "save the party", perhaps at the convention. Or so she hopes.
She's delusional, but she REALLY WANTS to be President.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Biden calls a Former Marine and retired farmer a damned liar, and fat

This is how he handles voters....imagine how Trump would wipe the floor with him.

Biden’s final comment...”you’re too old to vote for me”

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
His base will say “meh” to this; now, call a transsexual gender fluid multiple pronoun alphabet person a “fag” and he’d be in trouble.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
... and Hillary, the undeclared candidate,

Poll: Hillary Clinton Top Pick Among Democrat Voters

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton would be the leading choice among registered Democrat voters for the White House if she jumped into the crowded primary field, according to a recently released poll.

The latest Harvard-Harris presidential poll shows Clinton at 21 percent support, edging out former Vice President Joe Biden with 20 percent. The survey shows Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) in third place with 12 percent and Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) placing fourth at nine percent. Tied for fifth place with fice percent support are South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) and former Secretary of State John Kerry, who has ruled out a White House bid of his own and recently thrown his support behind Biden.

Harvard-Harris, top 5 current 2020 field among Democratic voters:

Biden 29
Sanders 16
Warren 13
Buttigieg 8
Bloomberg 7

If Hillary Clinton and John Kerry get in race?

Clinton 21
Biden 20
Sanders 12
Warren 9
Buttigieg & Kerry 5

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ong-democrat-voters/

-rduckwor

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ I know he just entered, but its fascinating to see how quickly Bloomberg just disappears. FWIW, I'm not sure Biden would actually be as close to Hill at the poll suggests; voters would get more or less the same thing from each and would be logically expected to pick one or the other in order to ensure a fairly solid win the primary and the appearance of unity that goes with it.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
December Democratic debate: Bernie Sanders calls Israeli PM Netanyahu ‘racist’

https://nypost.com/2019/12/19/...t-democratic-debate/

Presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders blasted Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as a “racist” in front of a national audience at the Democratic debates Thursday night.

The Vermont senator was fielding a question about how he would handle US foreign policy in the Middle East when he made the shocking declaration.

“We must understand that right now in Israel we have leadership who has been indicted for bribery, who, in my view, is a racist,” said Sanders.

Before the accusation, Sanders explained that the US should craft foreign policy that is favorable to both Israel and Palestine.

“Israel has the right not only to exist, but to exist in peace and security,” said Sanders, who grew up in Israel.

“But, what US foreign policy must be about is not just being pro-Israel. We must be pro-Palestinian as well.”

https://nypost.com/2019/12/19/...-off-on-impeachment/

December Democratic debate: 2020 hopefuls sound off on impeachment

“Tom Steyer very helpfully just reminded everyone that there’s been a Democrat effort to impeach President Trump for years – WAY before that phone call with the president of Ukraine,” Murtaugh tweeted.

“It was always an impeachment in search of a reason. Thanks, Tom!”

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
“Israel has the right not only to exist, but to exist in peace and security,” said Sanders, who grew up in Israel.

“But, what US foreign policy must be about is not just being pro-Israel. We must be pro-Palestinian as well.”

Someone wiser than I needs to take this dropped ball and run with it, because I simply don't have the talent. There's nine miles of facepalm there before we can even start to unpack any of it. Where is Sigmonkey when you need him?

Posts: 17060 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Maybe a little lesson might be “don’t invade the promised homeland of God’s people in 1967 getting your ass kicked...and you might not loose land you could use for YOUR HOMELAND”...play stupid games and win stupid prizes!...don’t mess with God’s promises Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I'm more along the lines of "fuck Palestine," but that works, too.

Posts: 17060 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
No links, relaying what I heard via sound bytes on the radio this morning, but apparently both Warren and Klobuchar were slugging hard at Mayor Pete last night. To his credit, he slugged back hard. I don't want him as my President, but I did laugh at some of the stomping he gave Warren. Per the CBS commentator: "The knives came out on the debate stage last night."

I will say this. Neither Klobuchar nor Warren sounded very witty with their commentary, most especially Warren, and mostly sounded like angry, scolding mothers-in-law. That may be a reflection of my demographic, and maybe there's a lot of America that wants an angry, scolding mother-in-law as President. But I don't know any grown men that do. Ooops.

Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
... and Hillary, the undeclared candidate,

Poll: Hillary Clinton Top Pick Among Democrat Voters

I don’t believe polls, but I hope she does. Watching the evil harpy getting absolutely stomped in the mud even more definitively than last time would be truly delicious. Sadly, I suspect she isn’t stupid enough to not know she would be beaten so badly she’d feel like she won last time.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
DEMOCRAT DEBATE, ANTIQUES ROADSHOW
Nobody was watching, but PBS aired the debate program and forgot to update the listing and it still indicated Antiques Roadshow.
Ironically perfect. Big Grin

-rduckwor

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^^
I wouldn’t mind seeing her stroke out on a stage during a debate and crapping her depends either.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I saw a clip of Biden appearing to stop and wander around confused and aimlessly for a minute or so behind his podium last night? WTF?

The person who posted it said he appeared to be "sundowning" which I'm not familiar with but is a medical term associated with old age and dementia?

Sundowning

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post