SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 Democrat Primary
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 79
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2020 Democrat Primary Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
Who else is looking forward to these two shit-shows, with all these 20 Commies trying to out-Commie each other? I know I am! I'm going to be watching and eating my popcorn and laughing my ass off! Big Grin

From Politico:

Interviews with nearly 20 Democratic elected officials, party chiefs, labor leaders and operatives the past week revealed an air of foreboding verging on alarm that the debates will degenerate into a two-night, bare-knuckle brawl. With the divisive 2016 Democratic primary fresh in their minds and the current presidential candidates starting to take swipes at one another, the fear is that voters will be left with the impression of a bickering, small-minded opposition party.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PASig,

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:

Right, voters will be left with the impression of a bickering small-minded opposition party. There is no chance they already have had that opinion for the past two years.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1492 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I think Trump should live tweet the debates. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I imagine it will look a lot like a bunch of game show hosts trying to convince would-be contestants to come to their show to win the most cash and prizes.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
That's gonna be a lotta douches and shit sammiches on one stage.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Understatement

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living a strange life
Picture of jonrem
posted Hide Post
Can you imagine how many bat-shit crazy sound bytes are going to come out of these things? It’ll be the gift that keeps giving all the way till 2020.

Posts: 442 | Location: Central TN | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Instead of the Three Stooges, it'll be the 20 stooges, YUK YUK YUK.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I think that a gigantic ckuster fuck is the only thing such a gathering can be. A bunch of nutcases trying to out-crazy one another.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I think these debates are going to make great clips for Trump 2020 campaign commercials!!!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
"With the divisive 2016 Democratic primary fresh in their minds and the current presidential candidates starting to take swipes at one another, the fear is that voters will be left with the impression of a bickering, small-minded opposition party."

Noooo, say it isn't so! Voters almost never get it THAT right.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The very real prospect of a total and complete drunken clown show is precisely the only reason why anyone will be watching in the first place.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Oh man I would say that not even a naked playboy centerfold with a case full of money could get me to watch that, but if Trump live tweets it that could be some of the most entertaining TV in a long time

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Well let's see...The dem platform so far:

Raise taxes on day one
Abolish ICE/Open borders
Eliminate student loan debt
Pay reparations for slavery
Pay reparations to LGBTQRSB
Free college for all
Cut funding to Israel
Move US embassy in Israel
Make federal minimum wage $15
Free healthcare to all - including illegal aliens
Cash payments to all families making under $100K per year

I know I'm missing some, this is just the tip of the crazy iceberg.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
^^^ Don't forget Green New Deal! It is the millennial's WWII, after all...

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I am thinking I might actually watch

could be some cheap entertainment

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'll wait for the choice soundbites to emerge. I don't have the stomach to listen to these imbeciles blather on.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
but will they dance the Time Warp?

If not, it isn't a real horror show.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post