SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 Democrat Primary
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 79
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2020 Democrat Primary Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
She needs to suck more in order to get to the top.

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Everyone in the field is polling at some level... I think her previous history would poison her chances at VP...being a whore for political gain high on the list.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Willie Brown wasn't enough? Razz

Posts: 2539 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by senza nome:
quote:

Willie Brown wasn't enough? Razz

His was just a stepping-stone, figuratively and literally.. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
I always thought, rather than sending her a financial donation, maybe I should have sent her a pair of kneepads with a note to "Get to work...". Wink

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Whoever noticed Barak Hussein Obama before he was nominated?

Methinks the GDC's are grooming another dark horse.

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

Tons of people, including the Democratic National Committee. Back in 2004, he was chosen as the keynote speaker of the Democratic National Convention and became the party's star overnight. They were grooming this guy from the start.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Oh, Kamala got some grooming too. She just didn't get any traction.

Come to think of it, has any of the Twenty Dwarves really gotten any traction worth talking about? If there's a dark horse then it may be less because the Dems had some insidious plan and more because of plain ol' attrition - the Donkeys just don't want anything they've actually got on the shelf.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Anyone notice the parade of talk show hosts claiming racism {ugh!} ?

Any they are blaming much of this on conservatives. Confused

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
That dishonest twat wouldn’t last through the general run up. The stress of facing DJT would literally be her final coffin nails. For that reason alone it would be worth seeing her run.

And talk about a way to galvanize conservative support for DJT - throw the old Hag on stage!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yes. "No diversity!" they're yelling now. That just goes to show that really the only thing that matters to leftists is appearance. There is only diversity if there is someone other than a white person on stage. Perhaps someone like Corey Booker and these pundits should look up the definition of racism.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
He got noticed when he got elected senator, and when he gave the keynote speech at the 2004 Dem convention. That put him very much on the radar.

quote:

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Al Sharpton: Kamala Treated ‘Badly’ — Held to Higher Standard Because She Is a Black Woman

https://www.breitbart.com/clip...he-is-a-black-women/

On Tuesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Deadline,” network host Al Sharpton argued Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) had to drop out of the 2020 presidential campaign in part because of racism and sexism.

Sharpton said, “First of all, I think that she ran a great race. I think that she is a great candidate.”

He continued, “But she is dealing with an environment where you have for the first time, that you have these kind of rules that are different.”

Host Nicolle Wallace asked, “What rules?”

Sharpton said, “Certain amount of money, certain amount of polling to be in the debates. And when you have a Tom Steyer who is fine, raised great issues, but this woman is a U.S. senator, was attorney general of the state and was a district attorney. Steyer could come in and buy commercials and up his polling. And I think that the real problem the Democrats are going to have is the next debate, you have no black on that stage. The Democratic Party cannot have a stage where black voters do not see themselves reflected.”

He continued, “Where they don’t see themselves reflected and expect that we’ll come out and vote in big numbers. You must have had black turnout, but we don’t turn up in the debate? There is something that is wrong with that, and some of us are not going yo be quiet about it.”

Wallace asked if Sharpton believed Harris was treated “badly by the press?”

Sharpton said, “I think she was definitely treated badly by the press. I’ve never seen a candidate taken apart the way she was in the last several days. Yes, there are organizational problems. Yes, there were financial problems. You have people on that debate stage with no organization at all, and the press is not writing about it.”

He continued, “I think again a lot of assessment has to be made how the media dealt with it, we have to look at the rules. ”

He added, “What are you going to say to black voters when they look at that stage, and nobody like them is there? The Democratic Party will have to look at that and deal with that because that is a problem.”

Wallace asked, “I worked for Sarah Palin. I carefully watched and covered the campaign of Hillary Clinton. I do think that women are still held to different standards as candidates. They have to have a well-run campaign, never mind that Donald Trump didn’t have a campaign. He literally flew around with Hope ironing his pants. They have to be perfect on the stump, which I never saw her stumble. Joe Biden is beloved, and he is never perfect on the stump. I think there is a gender piece here that we still suck at talking about.”

Sharpton said, “You’re right.”

He added, “Women are held to a different standard, and black women especially are held to a different standard.”

Wallace said, “And black women though, by the way, voted for Trump in the lowest numbers. So they can say that they told us so.”

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Al sharpton is so full of shit his eyes are brown

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I would have expected this from that Buttplug guy...but I guess competition is heating up.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Yeah, but if he's right about Blacks not showing up to vote because all the Democrat candidates are White, I'm OK with that.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:

He's poison. He's a black racist. He's the opposite of Martin Luther King and he's setting back race relations.

OTOH, Trump is polling around 30% favorable with blacks. He could double his share of the black vote from 2016.
So maybe he's helping... Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
He got noticed when he got elected senator, and when he gave the keynote speech at the 2004 Dem convention. That put him very much on the radar.

quote:

Yeah, and somebody groomed him for the Illinois State Senate before that. That was a guy with a looong history of "appearing out of nowhere".

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I have to LOL at all the cries of RAAAAAACISM for Angry Kamala having to drop out of the running.

Don't they understand this is the DEMOCRAT primary?

DEMOCRATS rejected her. Not us.

DEMOCRATS. They are the racists apparently.

You friggen' stupid people. Mad

Posts: 33768 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I have to LOL at all the cries of RAAAAAACISM for Angry Kamala having to drop out of the running.

Don't they understand this is the DEMOCRAT primary?

DEMOCRATS rejected her. Not us.

DEMOCRATS. They are the racists apparently.

You friggen' stupid people. Mad
Exactly. They are morons of immeasurable proportions.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post