SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 Democrat Primary
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 79
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2020 Democrat Primary Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Puppetry works when you have no more than two pairs of hands directing a puppet. Biden's more of a soccer ball at this point - he'd get kicked around for four years, accomplish nothing, and then run for re-election on a "record of moderation and consensus building".

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Big Grin Puppetry works when you have no more than two pairs of hands directing a puppet. Biden's more of a soccer ball at this point - he'd get kicked around for four years, accomplish nothing, and then run for re-election on a "record of moderation and consensus building".

He’d have to win first, and that is highly unlikely- the ensuing debates would be great theatre though.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15549 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Soros and Hillary will shove their hands up Biden's ass and run the country

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37949 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
They might try, but -

1. That'd be like trying to paint the side of a house with a rubber rake and watercolors.

2. Everybody else is gonna be smacking that rubber rake around, too. At best Biden might realize that the more bosses he has the more freedom he has, because he can play his bosses off against each other.

3. Neither Soros nor Hill the Pill has really wowed anyone with a demonstrated record of competence lately.

4. If Biden ever does get the nomination, watch him ask somebody really goofy like Kamala Harris to run as his veep "in order to unify the party."

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
^^^ Lol,
The "Bad Lip Reading" guy is thinking, "I can't top that."

Posts: 7348 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Biden is one sick son of a bitch. I mean what the hell?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
^^^ Lol,

Honestly, when I first saw this I thought it was a “Bad Lip Reading” video. He’s lost his faculties.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Biden is one sick son of a bitch. I mean what the hell?

At this point i just feel bad for him. He's always been awful and straight up weird, but at this point I kind of see him like Gabby Giffords. He's not all there anymore at all, and he's well past the point where he can even understand that. At this point he is simply being trotted out by the people who think they have something to gain by it, then getting stuck back in the closet until the next time. I think it's become pretty obvious that he no longer has the (admittedly limited) sense of awareness and appropriateness he used to have.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perception:

At this point i just feel bad for him. He's always been awful and straight up weird, but at this point I kind of see him like Gabby Giffords. He's not all there anymore at all, and he's well past the point where he can even understand that. At this point he is simply being trotted out by the people who think they have something to gain by it, then getting stuck back in the closet until the next time. I think it's become pretty obvious that he no longer has the (admittedly limited) sense of awareness and appropriateness he used to have.

I don't, he is a straight up corrupt to the core hack who will sell out (and has) our national interest to line his pockets and get another vote.

So...no different than the rest of them, just creepier about it.

That finger sucking pic is just insane, when I first glanced at it it was on my phone and I thought surely it must be just a coincidence of angles, he doesn't really have her finger in his mouth...oh jeez. Eek

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
“Biden 2020- Bite The Hand!”

Let’s hope that 3.0 adopts “Smell the Glove” as a theme. Then, when the DNC censors the next bus, we can hear Joe say: “It's like, 'how much more black could this be?' and the answer is 'None. None more black.'"

"Biden 4.0......This time we're going to 11"

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Q-A4VrEUyyI

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Idiots: He’s the epitome of strength and virility. He’s just a kind, nice guy...better than that mean orange guy.

He seriously looks like an end stage Alzheimer’s patient here.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
I don't, he is a straight up corrupt to the core hack who will sell out (and has) our national interest to line his pockets and get another vote.

So...no different than the rest of them, just creepier about it.
I think that was true during Biden's lengthy political career at the government trough, however I think Biden is simply way beyond his "Good Until..." date at this point and has slipped fully into senility. He's mentally incompetent to even be in this race, and his backers should be ashamed of themselves for putting him out there to embarrass himself over and over again. I view Biden and his handlers no different than I view Gabby Giffords and her disgusting husband. They also share one primary thing in common, in that both are nothing but pawns being used by corrupt, horrible, people to try and garner power over us.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The fact that this weirdo says "I like to have children bounce on my lap" and the press doesn't even bat an eye tells you everything. Imagine if Donald Trump- or any Republican for that matter- had said such a thing. Imagine any Republican pawing at children, getting right up on them and smelling their hair and all this other creepy pedo shit Biden does. The press would go absolutely apeshit.

I was certain that Warren was going to be the nominee, but now that Warren has stuck both feet as far in her fat mouth as they will go with that idiotic 'Medicare for all' crap and she is falling at terminal velocity in the polls, Creepy Joe has it made. He can say and do whatever he wants- just like Hillary Clinton did in 2016- and he is going to get the nomination no matter what. It's astonishing to see this fumblemaster make mistake after mistake, gaffe after gaffe, creepy comment or acrion after creepy comment or action, and yet the DNC is propping him up. This SOB is on tape not just saying, but bragging about coercing Ukrainian officials and no one in the press cares. But President Trump says to the Ukrainian president "You might want to investigate these crooks" and he's the most corrupt President and the worst President ever.

We're just going to have to whip their asses again at the ballot box. Nothing else matters.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107464 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I waited 10 years
for this
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
^^^ Lol,

I don't usually have much to say, but that is spot on!

Posts: 133 | Location: nebraska | Registered: January 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
We're just going to have to whip their asses again at the ballot box. Nothing else matters.
It is my belief President Trump will have to win in a pretty hefty landslide, as the voter fraud initiated by the Demoshits in the 2020 election is going to take place on a MASSIVE scale, the likes which NO ONE in the history of this country has ever seen. The landslide will have to be at a magnitude that even the most aggressive voter fraud schemes will be rendered moot. JMHO.....

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable how Biden is the 'leading-candidate' for the Donks. The guy is a first-class skull-fuck! His son, Hunter is a congenital fuck-up too! Trump should be able to handle this bum, with one-arm tied-behind-his-back.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:

He {Biden} seriously looks like an end stage Alzheimer’s patient here.

Guys, I'm telling you, if you've ever been around someone with Alzheimer's you will see very similar behavior.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10892 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It is my belief President Trump will have to win in a pretty hefty landslide, as the voter fraud initiated by the Demoshits in the 2020 election is going to take place on a MASSIVE scale, the likes which NO ONE in the history of this country has ever seen. The landslide will have to be at a magnitude that even the most aggressive voter fraud schemes will be rendered moot. JMHO.....

I think this is a good point. Maybe we should consider that more seriously. The demorats are so morally berift and deceptive, my guess is they will embrace their hate to concoct larger scales of voter fraud then we've ever seen. And some of our vaunted "institutions" will gladly lend a helping hand. We should start a new thread of the history of voter fraud in the US.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8655 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post