SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 Democrat Primary
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 79
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2020 Democrat Primary Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
I cracked up when I saw this clip of Cory Booker doing his Spanish pander. I actually thought he was doing a Schwarzenegger impression.

Spanish grandstanding!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
And we’re off.

Bernie will you raise taxes on the middle class?
Answer: We will have Government Health Care.

Full of speeches, no one will answer a question.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Income inequality. I swear these people have never been outside the United States.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5374 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
A beauty contest with ugly folks..

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Wow! So far two candidates stated they have 6 figure student debts.

Maybe they should get off the stage and start working.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
It's already a contest about who can continue shouting everyone else down and Gillibrand seems determined to win. Kamala just smacked her down with "America doesn't want to witness a food fight, the want to see how we're going to put food on the table." Ouch.

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
It’s a bigger clown show than last night. I’m sure our President is smiling. Can’t wait to read his first tweet.

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Whenever Bernie speaks, he just sounds like a mad man.

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
Cory Booker doing his Spanish pander.

Spanish grandstanding!

Grand Spandering

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Is that desperation I smell?

Posts: 5374 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
My takeaway from reports and clips about the debate is: How in the world did these naive, petulant children get elected to public office? We are in sooo much trouble!

“The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable...”
― H.L. Mencken

-All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Posts: 4801 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Again, two people raised their hands to giving up their private insurance in favor of government insurance, and the new spin is tonight's part B to the question: "How many of you are in favor of providing health insurance to undocumented immigrants" and it looks like all of them raised their hands, even though the moderator now says Biden didn't. Ugh.

To Biden's credit, he stopped mid-sentence and said "I believe my time is up?" First person not to just keep yammering over the moderator until they were done.

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DetonicsMk6:
My takeaway from reports and clips about the debate is: How in the world did these naive, petulant children get elected to public office? We are in sooo much trouble!

They were elected by naive, petulant children

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Like Warren last night, they so far seem to be heavily favoring Kamala Harris. Buttigig as getting a lot of airtime also. They're being respectful of Biden, but they don't seem to be interested.

Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DetonicsMk6:

There have always been small minded, petulant ego driven politicians. True leaders have always ultimately come along and throw the bums out. Don’t let this show fool you - we are fortunate to have strong, capable leaders that not just oppose - but get sh*t done.

Side note - am I the only one that thinks Colorado’s Mike Bennet looks like Preachers Arseface?

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Okay, I’m out...

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
These people are such liars. Every one of them. Disgusting.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
Biden still hasn’t said anything yet to seperate himself from the heard. He keeps going back to the good ol Obama days. Lol

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
These people are such liars. Every one of them. Disgusting.

You said what I was just going to post. Just... wow.

quote:
You said what I was just going to post. Just... wow.

Well, I mean, it's all he's got, really. That, and when he does, he's getting raucous applause.

Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Vilify Law enforcement, ICE... brilliant. Btw, the underlying theme. Me!

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post