SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 Democrat Primary
Page 1 ... 76 77 78 79
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2020 Democrat Primary Login/Join 
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Certainly there are. Refusing to debate would surely be a nail in the coffin for a candidate. Surely.

Then again, even hardcore D's might have serious misgivings about voting for their nominee if it's revealed plainly that their candidate is senile. And Biden is unquestionably going senile.

The dems got themselves into quite a pickle.

Hence why they want to string the Wuhan Flu craziness out as long as possible. Well, we would love to debate, but...

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I didn't hear the whole exchange or even the context, but Joe Biden was recently talking about the governor of Pennsylvania Tom Wolf saying that he would use science to make decisions, blah blah blah.

Anyway, Biden referred to the governor as Dale. Dale? Who the hell is Dale? Well, turns out that Dale Wolf used to be the Lt. Governor of Delaware from 89-92 (and then the governor for a mere 3 weeks).

Biden has unquestionably lost his mind. He's mixing up governors in his head who have the same last name but are separated by a span of 30 years.

Here's the clip of what I was talking about by the way.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/DcVWS2V3_ME

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30403 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Sundowning.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
For those of you who thought it was over, the New York Primary has been reinstated after Bernie and Andrew Yang sued.

New York's Democratic Presidential Primary Reinstated After Andrew Yang, Bernie Sanders Sue
Joseph Spector, USA Today, 5/6/2020

http://www.yahoo.com/news/york...tated-125645869.html

Come out, come out, wherever you are, Joe!

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post