SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 Democrat Primary
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 79

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
The 2020 Democrat Primary Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I saw a clip of Biden appearing to stop and wander around confused and aimlessly for a minute or so behind his podium last night? WTF?

The person who posted it said he appeared to be "sundowning" which I'm not familiar with but is a medical term associated with old age and dementia?

Sundowning


 
Posts: 26598 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Bye bye Corey!

Just heard on the radio... Corey Booker drops out of the race! I'll try to find a link.

Tony.


Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-01 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com
 
Posts: 3762 | Location: USA | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Screw that racist bitch. Good riddance.




Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom
 
Posts: 2229 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Good riddance Spartapussy!


__________
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy."
 
Posts: 2628 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Big Grin



~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

"My guns are always loaded."
~R.G. Justified

What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure.
 
Posts: 24166 | Location: Ski Town, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just heard on the radio... Corey Booker drops out of the race!




Has he given the "Americans are too racist to vote for me" speech yet?
 
Posts: 4849 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
Has he given the "Americans are too racist to vote for me" speech yet?


Following Sen. Kamala Harris', D-Calif., decision to drop out of the race in December, Booker became increasingly outspoken about the lack of diversity in the presidential debates and decried the circumstances that allowed the field's billionaires Michael Bloomberg and Tom Steyer to build name-recognition by purchasing television advertisements using their personal fortunes.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politic...5_null_headlines_hed
 
Posts: 7745 | Location: Mid-Atlantic Region | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Bye bye Corey!

Just heard on the radio... Corey Booker drops out of the race! I'll try to find a link.

Tony.
So much for that DEM diversity nonsense. And when Mayor Pete Booty Pirate bails they will truly be the party of old white people. Ya just gotta laugh at this.


-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter
 
Posts: 29788 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Spartacus departicus

No one likes this guy, he’s just not like-able no matter how hard he tries because you can see it.

Total clown.




 
Posts: 6673 | Location: Philadelphia, Pa | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Big Grin




SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
 
Posts: 35085 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
So much for that DEM diversity nonsense. And when Mayor Pete Booty Pirate bails they will truly be the party of old white people. Ya just gotta laugh at this.


It's great!

#PrimarySoWhite


 
Posts: 26598 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
So much for that DEM diversity nonsense. And when Mayor Pete Booty Pirate bails they will truly be the party of old white people. Ya just gotta laugh at this.


It's great!

#PrimarySoWhite


As white as the driven snow as they say.

Except for Yang of course, but as we've learned recently, asians don't count.


~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

"My guns are always loaded."
~R.G. Justified

What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure.
 
Posts: 24166 | Location: Ski Town, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Un-friggen-believable! Project Veritas has new video of a Bernie Sanders field organizer DEFENDING Stalin's Gulags:

quote:

Kyle Jurek, field organizer, Sanders campaign: "There's a reason Joseph Stalin had gulags, right? And actually, gulags were a lot better than what the CIA has told us that they were. Like, people were actually paid a living wage in gulags, they had conjugal visits in gulags. Gulags were actually meant for, like, re-education. Greatest way to break a f**king a billionaire of their, like, privilege and their idea that they're superior, go out and break rocks for 12 hours a day. You're now a working class person and you're going to f**king learn what that means."


These people are not just nuts, they are dangerous and CANNOT be allowed in positions of power, ever:

Bernie Sanders Field Organizer Defends Gulags


 
Posts: 26598 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I guess Jurek needs to ask the estimated 1,053,829 people who died in the Gulag how tough it was.

From Wikipedia:
"According to official Soviet estimates, more than 14 million people passed through the Gulag from 1929 to 1953, with a further 7 to 8 million being deported and exiled to remote areas of the Soviet Union (including entire nationalities in several cases).[15] According to a 1993 study of archival Soviet data, a total of 1,053,829 people died in the Gulag (not including labor colonies) from 1934 to 1953 (there was no archival data for the period 1919–1934).[16]:1024 More recent archival figures for the deaths in the Gulag, Labor Colonies and prisons combined for 1931–53 were 1.713 million.[14] However, taking into account the likelihood of unreliable record keeping, and the fact that it was common practice to release prisoners who were either suffering from incurable diseases or near death,[17][18] non-state estimates of the actual Gulag death toll are usually higher. Golfo Alexopoulos, history professor at the University of South Florida, believes that at least 6 million people died as a result of their detention in the gulags.[19] This estimate is disputed with critics stating that the evidence used is indirect and misinterpreted,[20] and that the number has obvious methodological difficulties.[21]

John G. Heidenrich, citing materials pre-1991, sets the number of deaths at 12 million.[22] Such high estimates are controversial, and are largely based on Solzhenitsyn's political and literary work, The Gulag Archipelago.[23] According to estimates based on data from Soviet archives post-1991, there were around 1.6 million deaths during the whole period from 1929 to 1953.[24] The tentative historical consensus is that of the 18 million people who passed through the gulag system from 1930 to 1953, between 1.5 and 1.7 million died as a result of their incarceration.[21] "



"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24
 
Posts: 7301 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
These people are tyrants



You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier
 
Posts: 25868 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Un-friggen-believable! Project Veritas has new video of a Bernie Sanders field organizer DEFENDING Stalin's Gulags:

quote:

Kyle Jurek, field organizer, Sanders campaign: "There's a reason Joseph Stalin had gulags, right? And actually, gulags were a lot better than what the CIA has told us that they were. Like, people were actually paid a living wage in gulags, they had conjugal visits in gulags. Gulags were actually meant for, like, re-education. Greatest way to break a f**king a billionaire of their, like, privilege and their idea that they're superior, go out and break rocks for 12 hours a day. You're now a working class person and you're going to f**king learn what that means."


I will not give any credence to a person who uses "like" that many times. I just won't.

flashguy




Texan by choice, not accident of birth
 
Posts: 23569 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Un-friggen-believable! Project Veritas has new video of a Bernie Sanders field organizer DEFENDING Stalin's Gulags:

quote:

Kyle Jurek, field organizer, Sanders campaign: "There's a reason Joseph Stalin had gulags, right? And actually, gulags were a lot better than what the CIA has told us that they were. Like, people were actually paid a living wage in gulags, they had conjugal visits in gulags. Gulags were actually meant for, like, re-education. Greatest way to break a f**king a billionaire of their, like, privilege and their idea that they're superior, go out and break rocks for 12 hours a day. You're now a working class person and you're going to f**king learn what that means."


I will not give any credence to a person who uses "like" that many times. I just won't.

flashguy


My observation is that these people are the most dangerous for their ignorance.



You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier
 
Posts: 25868 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Local news showed Talib speaking at a Sanders rally. There were 20 people behind her.

What is typically behind Trump at one of his rallies? 2,000+?

<Mic drop>




343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.
 
Posts: 35393 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Tim Pool, a political commentator had a line about the Democrat debate last night.

@8:23

"Elizabeth Warren is Hillary Clinton with a Bernie mask."

Hilarious!






Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

 
Posts: 28950 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It's starting to get a little nasty between these two...me, I'm just popping my popcorn and loving watching these two old Commies turn on each other! Big Grin



 
Posts: 26598 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 79 
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 Democrat Primary

© SIGforum 2020