SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 Democrat Primary
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 79
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2020 Democrat Primary Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Kathleen Biden, in her subsequent divorce from her husband, according to the Daily Mail, claimed:

[H]e [Hunter Biden] had spent "extravagantly on his own interests (including drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, strip clubs and gifts for women with whom he has sexual relations), while leaving the family with no funds to pay legitimate bills."
White Hunter, Black Heart

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batty67:
Clearly, we don't want the Dems to win. But who is generally considered the best vs most problematic Dem to get the nomination, in terms of chance to get elected. And I'm not counting the fringe candidates?

Of the people who actually have polling numbers and fundraising, I'd rather live with Crazy Joe or Mayor Pete than any of the rest of them. I'd rather have one of the fringe western governors than any of them, but most of those guys are gone.

I'm hoping, praying and voting for DJT.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Let the chips fall...

And maybe a few chalupas.

BREAKING: DNC Operative Alexandra Chalupa Behind Trump-Russia Hoax – Is Linked to Obama DOJ Hacking Attacks on State’s Voting Systems in Nov. 2016

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...systems-in-nov-2018/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Democrats: We hate rich people!!!

Also Democrats: Bloomberg will save us!!

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batty67:
Clearly, we don't want the Dems to win. But who is generally considered the best vs most problematic Dem to get the nomination, in terms of chance to get elected. And I'm not counting the fringe candidates?

Booty-gig is now the front runner in Iowa, and at least tied in New Hampshire.
He is well-spoken and comes across as less radical than Lizzy Warren. A lot of old Joe's fading support seems to be shifting toward Pete Booty-gig.
quote:
Democrats: We hate rich people!!!
Also Democrats: Bloomberg will save us!!
Big Grin
Bloomberg will gain some influence but he won't win the nomination.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
^Agree. I think he draws votes from Biden though. We'll see.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Buttigieg and Bloomberg share a problem- both will fail to garner the black vote; Bloomberg because of his policies while mayor of NYC, and Buttigieg because he is gay. They won't forget what Bloomberg did and they won't forgive what Buttigieg is. If the latter surprises or offends you, do a bit of research, then tell me I'm wrong.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If the latter surprises or offends you, do a bit of research, then tell me I'm wrong.
Nope you're not wrong, but I think there's another aspect that black voters also hate (or don't respect) about Booty-gig. He's a coward. Watch a couple of his town halls, and watch him try and patronize and then hide from black voters who were voicing real problems about crime in their communities. Its hard to respect someone you can run head long over with little to no effort.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Yesterday on the CBS affiliate, every other commercial seemed like Bloomberg ad. I counted 4 while watching the CBS evening news. He has come out with guns a blazing.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Billionaires, especially white male billionaires, are evil people. -Democrats then.

Hey! Bloomberg is a richer billionaire than Donald Trump! He's our savior! -Democrats now.

Posts: 8614 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Buttigieg and Bloomberg share a problem- both will fail to garner the black vote; Bloomberg because of his policies while mayor of NYC, and Buttigieg because he is gay. They won't forget what Bloomberg did and they won't forgive what Buttigieg is. If the latter surprises or offends you, do a bit of research, then tell me I'm wrong.

Its going to be a bit tough for Bloomberg to carry the torch for the "Black Lives Matter" (that the justice system is "fundamentally racist") narrative, when "Stop and Frisk" policies were created at his direction and (although later ruled as "unconstitutional" by NY courts) were a major part of his anti-gun platform.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nope, you're dead right. That's the folly of the left trying to play Big Top three ring circus of every group that isn't straight white Christian men: Not all of those groups agree or like each other.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Billionaires, especially white male billionaires

What of poor old Tom Steyer? Dems got TWO billionaires that somehow are less evil.....all of 'em even more WOKE than their mere millionaire other Dem candidates.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
It is actually good to know that the standing Democratic candidates are Freaking out over Bloomberg’s entry.
But, the relentless adverts are going to turn voters away.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
posted Hide Post
I was going to post this in the political memes thread - but it isn’t a meme, it is reality. Go Joe 2.0!!!

Joe 3.0 should be released next week, providing buyers remorse for all the early adopters of Joe 1.0, 2.0 and the rest of the creeps.

And then Joe 2.0 leans over to bite on his wife’s finger as she is talking about him.... WTF? Is this a contest to see “how weird can I get before the DNC takes me away?”

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
So pathetic.

He might as well have just slapped his age on the side of the bus.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
“Biden 2020- Bite The Hand!”

This man has become completely unhinged. There is no way the dems will let him run. No way.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

Let’s hope that 3.0 adopts “Smell the Glove” as a theme. Then, when the DNC censors the next bus, we can hear Joe say: “It's like, 'how much more black could this be?' and the answer is 'None. None more black.'"

Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
So pathetic.

He might as well have just slapped his age on the side of the bus.

I bet that bus is completely loaded with the latest tech too, phonograph, reel to reel tape recorder and lava lamps. Is grandpa Simpson on board with an endorsement?

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

This man has become completely unhinged. There is no way the dems will let him run. No way.
I strongly disagree. Biden is the best hope for many in the DNC because he's 110% controllable. If they can somehow figure a way to get ole Slow Joe elected, all they'll need to do is to hand him his entire agenda and administration and tell him to smile, and he'd fall right in line. Biden would provide the DNC with a complete puppet president which is exactly what they're looking for. Trump has proven to both parties how detrimental it is to them and their gravy train to have a president in the oval office that thinks for himself.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post