SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 Democrat Primary
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 79
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2020 Democrat Primary Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Won't be watching tonight--I have Choir Practice, which is more important.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I won't be able to tolerate any of them, so they won't be getting my viewership. I'll be following Trump's tweets of course live; that'll suffice. And I'll get the highlights the next day from Rich Zeoli and Rush. Good enough.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Debates huh....

These aren't debates, they're contests consisting of pathetic communist shitstains promising more free shit to their ignorant voter base.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Bless all of you who have the interest and tolerance to sit through these debates. I don't, so I'll be checking in here for feedback on what went on.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
I want to see the format changed to a Bartertown cage match.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
they're contests consisting of pathetic communist shitstains promising more free shit to their ignorant voter base.

"...I'm here to tell you, that you will get free healthcare if you elect me!"

"...wait, I CAN TOP THAT! How about free college education for everybody!!"

"...no wait, wait! If you elect ME, I will give you a free house to live in! How about that?!"

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Any day now one of those POS's will be promising free hookers and blow ...

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16509 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Sorry but I have a weak stomach and just seeing that many dems in one place would start my projectile vomiting reflex. Hearing them trying to convince me of anything would only make it worse.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1864 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I'll miss it, I'm doing my fingernails...

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Watching it on NBC; mercy, the comments lower left on the screen (from Facebook the wife says) are hysterical. Not a single one is supportive of dems. Not one Big Grin

No Biden or Bernie haha

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I lasted 20 minutes, then decided HGTV was a better choice...

Posts: 33776 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'm busy BBQ'ing and drinking Knob Creek.

I've checked in on Trump Tweets though, and so far nothing from the trolling master.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried to watch it, I really tried. But it was just too much for my brain. I had to watch something more intelligent, so I swithed to a Steven Segal movie. Under Seige 2: Dark Country. At least the fiction is logically consistant.

Ken

Posts: 1049 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
I’m watching the freak show now. I’m going to tough it out and watch it to the end. None of these buffoons has a chance against our President.
Lol

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
The discussion over healthcare nearly turned into a free-for-all for a second.

It's everything I thought it would be. No surprises so far. Jay Inslee comes off as the pandering ineffective that he is.

Love how they're avoiding all long or medium shots of Beto to avoid his goofy hand gestures. Any of those cuts last about a second or two and then back to the close shot.

Oh shit, Cory Booker is breaking out his awkward Spanish and got no applause!

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I am impressed.
Some of the candidates can answer questions in Spanish.

Remind me, how many languages can the First Lady speak?

Never realized that funding abortion was necessary for the Trans community.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Some of the candidates can answer questions in Spanish.

-ish, lol.

"Beto" and I come from the same neighborhood. His Spanish is... awkward. Not really any better than Booker's. Shameful for a border gringo who wants to use it to pander.

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I’m amazed these asshats are more concerned about immigrants than they are about citizens. Democrat is a synonym for full of shit..

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Jay Inslee has always pissed me off and he's in rare form tonight.

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Jay Inslee has always pissed me off and he's in rare form tonight.

Inslee welcomes all illegal immigrants to Washington.

Load the buses boys.
King County has a tent for you.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post