SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 Democrat Primary
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 79
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2020 Democrat Primary Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It's not going to be Kamala Harris. It's just not. She's poison and the DNC knows it...

Latest polling in California has Harris in fifth place, behind Andrew Yang. That's her home state.

https://emersonpolling.reporta...uggles-in-home-state

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
No, what I said was that she's the "most reasonable" of the bunch, and that's true. Do you actually expect any Dem candidate to speak kindly of the man they wish to defeat?

I thought she might as least phrase it in a more civil way. *shrug* Not like I’d vote for her anyway.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tulsi torpedoed kamala, that is one of the reasons Tulsi wasn't at the 3rd debate. Can't have Tulsi undermining the chieftess.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
Tulsi torpedoed kamala, that is one of the reasons Tulsi wasn't at the 3rd debate. Can't have Tulsi undermining the chieftess.
And they know Gabbard will be gunning for Fauxocahontas - it would be funny to see, if it ever happens. Maybe she'll qualify for the 4th debate.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
I thought once you were out, you were out for good??? I honestly don't know and it's not like the Demtards would change the rules on a daily basis anyway...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are the wheels coming off ol' Bernies ride?

Sanders campaign wracked by dissension

quote:
After a pair of setbacks this week — the acrimonious shakeup of his staff in New Hampshire on Sunday and loss of the Working Families Party's endorsement to Elizabeth Warren a day later — Sanders’ allies and former aides are worried that recent disappointments are not one-off stumbles but rather emblematic of larger problems in his bid for the White House. The concerns are particularly acute in New Hampshire.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Beto O'Rourke: Fines will 'compel' AR-15 owners to turn their guns in

This guy is truly, without question, retarded. So he's going to fine anyone with an AR who doesn't turn it in. How's he going to do that given the government has no registry listing who owns what? Uh huh. And forcefully taking away guns from law abiding American is Constitutional according this this retard? Really. '...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. I think Beeto's reading comprehension is about as weak as his mental abilities. This guy makes Jerry Lewis' telethon kids look like NASA scientists.

The light's going out at the end of the tunnel for ole Beeto. Not long now before he fades into total obscurity.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
I tell you - these democrats HATE that Beto has gone public with what dems have been calling for behind closed doors for years!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
Are the wheels coming off ol' Bernies ride?
It just amazes me the choices ol' Bernie is making for his staff. He is, of course, an American-born Jew. No problem. But what utterly ASTOUNDS me is that he just brought on THE most anti-Semitic woman in recent days as a key figure on his campaign staff. I believe it was his PR manager, Arianna Jones. I mean, she has REALLY spoken out against Jews in recent months. WTH is that?? JSMH...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
From my cold dead hands....

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10905 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

David Hogg in 30-years.
O'Rourke sounds like he's straight out of high school student body govt. Roll Eyes
We'll fine everybody who owns one of those guns, impose penalties for those people who don't turn them in, yeah, because it's right, just ask those people in West TX, they're all in agreement. And then, everyone will get an extra 15-minutes of lunch break and every Friday, school ends at 1 o'clock. Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
It's not going to be Kamala Harris. It's just not. She's poison and the DNC knows it...

Latest polling in California has Harris in fifth place, behind Andrew Yang. That's her home state.

https://emersonpolling.reporta...uggles-in-home-state

Harris is a former prosecutor which for many lefties, they just can't support anybody from that segment of govt. Something about prison industrial complex horseshit.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Keep talking Robby, every time you open your mouth you help protect the 2nd amendment Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now Robert Francis twists in the wind on his gun statement and has to go back and make it more nuanced. While other rational dems distance themselves. Lol. Fuck that guy

And kamala. What a joke. Even my lefty friends here in the Bay Area all know she’s an opportunist who slept her way to the top with Willie brown, the kingmaker of Bay Area politics. On top of her weird situation with being a prosecutor but yet laughing about her dope use

Posts: 4757 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
The government is welcome to buy my AR-15's, but I GET TO SET THE PRICE AND THE CONDITIONS OF SALE.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10905 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
What is this buyback crap? How can the government buy back something they never sold me in the first place? Try again, jerkoff. It's called confiscation, and it ain't ever gonna happen.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
It's more than confiscation. Where do you think the government gets the money to do the buy back?
That's right. It's confication paid for by your own money.

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
So yesterday Chuckie Schumer said "I don’t know of any other Democrat who agrees with Beto O’Rourke, but it’s no excuse not to go forward."

Apparently Schumer is saying he has no idea who Diane Feinstein is, who in 1995 said “If I could have gotten 51 votes for an outright ban, picking up every one of them, ‘Mr. and Mrs. America, turn em all in,’ I would have done it.” Sounds to me like she agrees with Beeto there Chuckie.

Not like gun owners believed them when they said they didn't want to take guns away anyway, but 'ol Robert Francis has definitely done us a great service. And he doubled down (tripled down?) again when being interviewed by Chris Cuomo.

"Beto Reduced To Stunned Silence When CNN’s Cuomo Tells Him Gun Confiscation Won’t Happen"

https://dailycaller.com/2019/0...scation-wont-happen/

I hope he makes the next debate. No telling what he will say Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mbinky,

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
On the list of the differences between Conservatives and Liberals:

If a Conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a Liberal doesn't like guns, he doesn't want ANYONE to have them and wants them confiscated and outlawed.

Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
What is this buyback crap? How can the government buy back something they never sold me in the first place? Try again, jerkoff. It's called confiscation, and it ain't ever gonna happen.

The only firearm that the Feds could arguably say they are going to buy-back from me is the M1 rifle that I got from the quasi-governmental CMP; all others are a NOGO.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post