SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 Democrat Primary
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 79
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2020 Democrat Primary Login/Join 
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
but I shouldn’t have called you Esther Williams, I apologize for that

Esther Williams? He called some guy Esther Williams?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10905 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
but I shouldn’t have called you Esther Williams, I apologize for that

Esther Williams? He called some guy Esther Williams?

That's right, he sure did! And ole Corn Pop didn't like it one bit. So Joe rounded up Cap'n Crunch and Apple Jack and faced him down in the parking lot! But Joe and his posse didn't know that Corn Pop had his bros Boo Berry and Count Chocula backing him up. It was a scene, man, a real scene!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I wonder if their "rumble" looked anything like this...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am surprised no one has mentioned that Biden's top thing to do when confronting a black person who he perceives to be hostile, is to whip out a chain.

Not too long ago he was stating it was the republicans who wanted to put blacks in chains.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
C'mon doesn't everyone leave their razor in the rain barrel to get nice and rusty? While you're waiting for it, you can listen to the phonograph and work on your jalopy!

"Front runner" my ass!

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's right, he sure did! And ole Corn Pop didn't like it one bit. So Joe rounded up Cap'n Crunch and Apple Jack and faced him down in the parking lot! But Joe and his posse didn't know that Corn Pop had his bros Boo Berry and Count Chocula backing him up. It was a scene, man, a real scene!

It only got worse when Snap, Crackle, and Pop from the Rice Krispies Gang jumped in. It turn into a...........Ballroom Blitz!

Seriously each time these assholes get on stage they try to one up each over by trampling the Constitution and Bill of Rights. They have swung so far to the left there is no way they could present any type of center leaning agenda. I mean Trump has a ton of video now for campaign commercials for whichever asshat is finally chosen by the DNC.

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The comments are hilarious Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Good Lord, Biden is turning into a giant buffoon before our eyes. Eek

The Democrat establishment has GOT to be shitting a brick!

They are stuck with this fool and Bernie who is just *this* side of Mao and that lying sack of shit Warren.

2020 is going to be fun!

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Thought Corn Pop was a cereal. And get rid of your guns and get some of that Biden Chain. Must be deadly stuff.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And where is our man Corn Pop now? I want to hear his side of this.... Deadly confrontation.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Biden had said Cocoa Puff instead of Corn Pop, would be be called a racist?

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’m curious as to why Biden gets a pass from the left for the blatant racism... oh that’s right, they’re all hypocrites. If the story had been Trump’s, they’d be screaming for impeachment.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv3l-PdtFKs

" MARSHAL, MARSHAL!"

" You know, Deputy .. I'm worried about you."

"OOOOOOOOh, the Pops are sweeter and the taste is new, they're shot with sugar, through and through!" < --- an earworm from your youth? It's baaaaaaack Big Grin

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
And where is our man Corn Pop now? I want to hear his side of this.... Deadly confrontation.

Here he is Big Grin

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You can see how the radical leftist idiots treat the most reasonable Democratic candidate.

"The Young Turks" Roll Eyes are just about the worst. There's not a functioning brain among them. This Cenk Uygar asshole who runs that group is an obnoxious, braying jackass who has never had a cogent thought in his life.

If you can stomach these drooling morons, here's the segment in question. Quite an objective group. A veritable think tank. Roll Eyes

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
I’m curious as to why Biden gets a pass from the left for the blatant racism... oh that’s right, they’re all hypocrites. If the story had been Trump’s, they’d be screaming for impeachment.
They are, anyway.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
https://amp.businessinsider.co...-oil-response-2019-9

So much for Gabbard being the reasonable one. “Trump is making us Saudi Arabia’s bitch.” Roll Eyes

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, what I said was that she's the "most reasonable" of the bunch, and that's true. Do you actually expect any Dem candidate to speak kindly of the man they wish to defeat?

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

"The Young Turks" Roll Eyes are just about the worst. There's not a functioning brain among them. This Cenk Uygar asshole who runs that group is an obnoxious, braying jackass who has never had a cogent thought in his life.

If you want some great entertainment, watch the Young Turks on Election Night 2016. Jubilation turns to concern which turns to open worry which turns to despair which turns to anger which turns to shouted expletives and jumping up and down.

It was awesome.