SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 Democrat Primary
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 79
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2020 Democrat Primary Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Was he seriously babbling about record players in the year 2019? Does he realize that a large chunk of the population doesn't even know what a tape player is let alone a record player? Eek

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Why is this assclown Beto still up there?

He's got ZERO CHANCE:

Moderator David Muir asked O'Rourke: "Are you proposing taking away their guns? And how would this work?"

O'Rourke answered, "Hell, yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47."

Good luck with that, douchebag! Mad

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
When I was watching the part where there were protestors, I thought I saw that sunuvabitch turn around and blow a friggin' loogie onto the stage behind him. What a CLASSLESS c**t douchebag!

On another note, I can't believe "Bad Lip Reading" hasn't posted anything on Youtube about these flatulent, comical debates. But then again, Youtube would probably, in their quest for freedom, remove the "inappropriate" content.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

Was he seriously babbling about record players in the year 2019? Does he realize that a large chunk of the population doesn't even know what a tape player is let alone a record player? Eek

Did you hear him in that same sentence almost say phonograph as well before catching himself? He really did. It's hilarious that this guy is their frontrunner.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:

He's got ZERO CHANCE:

Moderator David Muir asked O'Rourke: "Are you proposing taking away their guns? And how would this work?"

He says “we” like he’ll be there taking them from people. Roll Eyes

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
quote:

He's got ZERO CHANCE:

He says “we” like he’ll be there taking them from people. Roll Eyes

Robert Francis likely can't pass the background check to take anyone's guns from them - DWI and burglary in his rap sheet, I thought...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's gonna be Warren. The DNC will have to cajole ol' Fadin' Joe to drop out, otherwise, there will be a fight at the Dem convention. The DNC sees the sames things in Biden that we see. They hear the same asinine remarks and the babbling, the sudden memory drop-outs. In the Republican/Democrat nominee debates, Donald Trump would carve up Fadin' Joe like a butcher processing a side of beef.

Its not gonna be Bernie. Everyone knows that. He's just this side of Lenin.

No, it's gonna be Warren, because she's a loudmouthed, pushy, bitchy, self-righteous woman, which is what all Democrats strive to be. And when the Orange Man stomps a mudhole in Fauxcahontas and again steals the election from "the first woman POTUS" (who gives a rat's ass?) the left will have no place to go with their level of rage and insanity, but to actually riot. I'm not saying that they will, but they are already running at 110% of full throttle with the insane rhetoric. They can either continue with the incessant reeeeee (which they will find most unsatisfactory), or they can start breaking and burning shit.

Of course, as we all know, the left is about nothing but posturing and appearance, so they may do the insane thing and nominate Fadin' Joe. What do you think this drooling loon is gonna be like in a year? Better? Far from it.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I was thinking they’ll either go Warren or Kamala and we may get a twofer from the deal.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

He's got ZERO CHANCE:

So he can profit from his campaign donations?

Posts: 2539 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by senza nome:
quote:

He's got ZERO CHANCE:

So he can profit from his campaign donations?

He is there for the same reason many others are. He hopes to offer 'his' supporters and his support to whoever wins the nomination in exchange for position and/or power.

How else do you think the hildabeast ended up as SecState?

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's not going to be Kamala Harris. It's just not. She's poison and the DNC knows it. She has a horrible attitude and she is a former prosecutor who has a well-documented history of imprisoning people for smoking marijuana, and for keeping them in jail because it was to her political advantage. If she were to be nominated as the Dem candidate, the RNC would play videos of her nonstop, of her constantly interrupting witnesses in Congressional hearings and showing her horrible behavior. She would be a candidate about as popular as Hillary Clinton, but she's an even bigger bitch that Clinton.
I love the fact that the DNC has marginalized the only sane candidate on their side- Tulsi Gabbard. You guys wouldn't want to have Gabbard run against Donald Trump. She'd probably still lose, but she has the best chance by far. Don't worry, though, guys, because in 2016, Gabbard called out the DNC for what they did to Bernie Sanders so that their precious, precious Hillary could be coronated, and being the petty children that they are, the DNC is willing to cut of their own nose to spite their face by continuing to punish Gabbard for pointing out the truth. Listen to Gabbard speak. Listen to her field questions from reporters. If the left really wants a woman for POTUS, she should be it. Instead, they prop up complete phonies like Warren and disgusting harridans like Harris.

posted Hide Post
I had to laugh at Fidel Castro going after Slow Joe, stating that he couldn't remember what he just said - and Fidel got it wrong. He's really batting .1000, isn't he, with that and his "abortion rights for transgenders"? What a loser.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Someone should ask Beto if he is going to break into houses and burglarize them to get the guns.

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
On the subject of confiscation masquerading as "gun buybacks", I'll just say that the left simply has no concept of the scope of such an endeavor nor the disastrous results of any actual attempts at confiscation. Ask yourself- how would you respond to such a thing? Any such attempts would result in tragedy and would be an upheaval in the free states of this nation, the likes of which no American living has seen within our borders.

Police, knocking on doors, demanding your firearms, after you don't respond to phony "buy-backs"? The results would be sad and tragic, and on a grand scale.

Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It's gonna be Warren.

Ugh. I can't stand the sound of that woman. On the bright side, I don't think anyone else can either.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It should be clear to every American who hasn't been in a coma for the past four or so years that Warren is damaged goods. For this reason, the DNC may very well allow Fadin' Joe to be the nominee, but that's looking less likely each day. Biden seems to be worse off mentally each time we see him. What's he going to be like in a year? Hell, what's he going to be like in six months?

He'll be referring to automobiles as 'velocipides' and touting the marvel of the modern age, the aeroplane.

Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Biden really needs to start figuring out a way to gracefully drop out "for health reasons" or "for his family" because he's CLEARLY not cut out for this any longer.

It's laughable watching the gaff-tastic 'Ole Creepy Uncle Joe make a fool of himself, but if he drops out I'd miss the joy and wonderment of him repeatedly blasting himself in the foot with both shotgun barrels.

Gotta give him credit though - he's not afraid to reload either and keep doing it!

Does he like to still say "C'mon man!" a lot?!

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
quote:
On the subject of confiscation masquerading as "gun buybacks", I'll just say that the left simply has no concept of the scope of such an endeavor nor the disastrous results of any actual attempts at confiscation. Ask yourself- how would you respond to such a thing? Any such attempts would result in tragedy and would be an upheaval in the free states of this nation, the likes of which no American living has seen within our borders.

Police, knocking on doors, demanding your firearms, after you don't respond to phony "buy-backs"? The results would be sad and tragic, and on a grand scale.

It would be very tragic indeed...and messy.

Matt Bracken has an excellent column titled "Dear Mr. Security Agent," in which he defines the line very clearly. In it he states any legitimate LEO who truly upholds his oath would never be part of this. He also notes that many would do exactly what their puppet-masters require, and as such are enemies of the people & afforded no protection of law.

I don't think Beto literally considers himself part of the "we" who would be tasked with executing this. The open letter is addressed to those who would actually be coming to your door. Hmmm, maybe we could get ol' Beto to walk point.

Tragic indeed.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Of course, as we all know, the left is about nothing but posturing and appearance, so they may do the insane thing and nominate Fadin' Joe. What do you think this drooling loon is gonna be like in a year? Better? Far from it.

Maybe old Joe will be on Dr. Phil's show and sent to one of Dr. Phil's processing centers for evaluation. Roll Eyes

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post