SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 Democrat Primary
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 79
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2020 Democrat Primary Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Need to update my list of dem promises this morning:

quote:

• Raise taxes on day one
  • Immediately shut down all fracking and no new oil leases day one (Fauxcahontas)
  • Abolish ICE/Open borders
  • Eliminate student loan debt
  • Eliminate all medical debt
  • Pay reparations for slavery
  • Pay reparations to LGBTQRSB
  • Free college for all
  • Cut funding to Israel
  • Move US embassy in Israel
  • Make federal minimum wage $15
  • Free healthcare to all - including illegal aliens
  • Cash payments to all families making under $100K per year
  • Green New Deal - $25 trillion+
  • Mandatory confiscation "buyback" of semi auto firearms
  • Mandatory confiscation "buyback" of gas powered automobiles

Beto says that every person now has a RIGHT to live close to where they work. Yes, he really said that:

Haven't been online much today, but I check my feed and see I need to add a new one to the list. Shotgun Joe says that nobody should be locked up for a nonviolent offense. That's right, no jail for any nonviolent crime. How you like them apples?? I guess that makes him in favor of releasing Paul Manafort!

https://twitter.com/Comfortabl.../1172316979962601472

I guess on the plus side for Joe is that I don't see any reports of his eyeball exploding tonight...Yet.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bernie Madoff would agree ^^^

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Why Asians vote dem is beyond me. The dems hate the as much as they hate whites. The dems only care about pandering to blacks and latinos. dems are the ones who wanted to raise minimum test scores in CA for admission into the state university system there. Why Jews seem to vote dem is amazing as dems seemingly hate Israel.

Shit makes no sense to me.

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorta listening via Anthony Brian Logan who is wisecracking everything those clowns say.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Holy hell. What a bunch of muppets.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I saw a 30 second clip on the local news, here are the high points
- Universal health care, not sure how to pay for it
- We're taking your AR-15 and AK-47
- Washington is a mess and we're showing it here
- Trump Bad
- I know what's wrong and how to fix it

What a shit show

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24100 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden’s teeth almost fell out of his head tonight.

I almost feel sorry for this sad, old fool. Almost.

joe biden's teeth are straight up falling out of his mouth

Posts: 33794 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe he will support a healthcare plan that pays for quality dental care. He looks like he got the denture special.

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Boyo got the tubes of Preparation-H and Poly-grip mixed up. Do we want to chance him mixing up the Olive Branch and Nuclear Football?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Watching that I had no idea we are such a racist country, and white nationalism was all over the place. I think we are doing everyone a favor by building a wall, to save others from coming into this racist hellhole.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
Watching that I had no idea we are such a racist country, and white nationalism was all over the place. I think we are doing everyone a favor by building a wall, to save others from coming into this racist hellhole.

It’s remarkable that NOT A ONE ever spoke of America’s greatness in 3 hours. It’s all doom and gloom with these people and how terrible we are, and it’s why they will lose next year.

Posts: 33794 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Never has so much been gotten wrong by so many while being watched by so few.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:

It’s remarkable that NOT A ONE ever spoke of America’s greatness in 3 hours. It’s all doom and gloom with these people and how terrible we are, and it’s why they will lose next year.

Hate and racism do exist. These people exemplify bitterness, hatred and racism. They can’t stand on jobs or reform, so they spread fear.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
With the economy stronger, the unemployment non-existent, wages higher, taxes lower, and security stronger than it's been in a decade, I just don't see the doom and gloom they are spouting.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:

Boyo got the tubes of Preparation-H and Poly-grip mixed up. Do we want to chance him mixing up the Olive Branch and Nuclear Football?

I've been ripping on Biden, but he really needs to go home. He doesn't know where he is or what is going on and I'm not kidding.

Question to him about his dismissal of historic racism and opposition to school desegregation. His answer:

The video is even worse:
https://twitter.com/shoe0nhead.../1172340082163871744

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I used to judge a speech by how well it read the next day when it was printed in the newspaper. Biden can't put one coherent sentence together and that's with a whole staff of handlers, speech writers and debate preppers, oh, and over 40 years as a career politician. What else could this man say or do to prove his total incompetence at every single thing being POTUS would require of him?

Posts: 3529 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Biden really needs to start figuring out a way to gracefully drop out "for health reasons" or "for his family" because he's CLEARLY not cut out for this any longer.

Was he seriously babbling about record players in the year 2019? Does he realize that a large chunk of the population doesn't even know what a tape player is let alone a record player? Eek

posted Hide Post
The insanity is mind boggling. I can't fathom,other than complete idiots, can get behind any of these nut cases. When did we become a nation so insane where the constitution means nothing and we should be able to do what we want to do even if it hurts others? I mean I know, but it is unreal.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post