SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 Democrat Primary
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 79
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2020 Democrat Primary Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Mandatory Fed buyback of guns not enough-Dem Yang calls for mandatory buyback of all gas powered vehicles.

Who can be the craziest?? It's a toss-up at this point!

https://twitter.com/RealSaaved.../1169379250182348800

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
So I guess now I have to put a bumper sticker on my cars that sez, "You can have my car when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers". These guys can't be serious...do y'all think they're just trying to be idiots on purpose?? Just to see how far the stupid people of this nation will believe them? Because if they're doing this without knowing how utterly idiotic they sound, then I weep for this nation if "they" ever take over. It's actually kinda scary if you really think about it... Eek

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Dems also want to cancel All Medical Debts.

Has anyone called them out for Buying Votes?

The Democratic Candidates should sit down and Read the Constitution.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is the estimated current market value of...all the cars in the US?

These people are nutso. Eek

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
What is the estimated current market value of...all the cars in the US?

These people are nutso. Eek

Let's cancel all medical debt and student debt, give Medicare to every American while simultaneously buying back every semi automatic firearm and every gas powered vehicle in the country...Sounds reasonable and totally do-able!! Roll Eyes

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't forget the Medicare for illegals.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3524 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
do y'all think they're just trying to be idiots on purpose?? Just to see how far the stupid people of this nation will believe them?

Just watch. Half of all voters will vote for one of these nimrods. So that puts half of our population square in the idiot camp.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
George Carlin:
Think about this: think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/George_Carlin

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Need to update my list of dem promises this morning:

quote:

• Raise taxes on day one
  • Immediately shut down all fracking and no new oil leases day one (Fauxcahontas)
  • Abolish ICE/Open borders
  • Eliminate student loan debt
  • Eliminate all medical debt
  • Pay reparations for slavery
  • Pay reparations to LGBTQRSB
  • Free college for all
  • Cut funding to Israel
  • Move US embassy in Israel
  • Make federal minimum wage $15
  • Free healthcare to all - including illegal aliens
  • Cash payments to all families making under $100K per year
  • Green New Deal - $25 trillion+
  • Mandatory confiscation "buyback" of semi auto firearms
  • Mandatory confiscation "buyback" of gas powered automobiles

Beto says that every person now has a RIGHT to live close to where they work. Yes, he really said that:

https://twitter.com/BetoORourk.../1171238016289034240

- John Adams

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Beto says that every person now has a RIGHT to live close to where they work.
Finally, some leftist bullshit that I can really get behind.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Finally, some leftist bullshit that I can really get behind.

Big Grin

- John Adams

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think Beto is enjoying himself...
He can't possibly think he has a chance to be President, but he does seem to like the attention. I'm tiring of his schtick.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:

Beto says that every person now has a RIGHT to live close to where they work. Yes, he really said that.

So, a minimum wage worker at a Greenwich Village Starbucks has the 'right' to live in a $2million+ condo in the Village.

Yeah, there are idiots who will vote for these "bread and crcuses" candidates.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I don't know why they were possibly worried about it turning into a horror show

it was pre-ordained

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:...

Did you mean to say "Bread and Curses"? We'll think this country has been cursed if one of these clowns is elected.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2078 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:...

Did you mean to say "Bread and Curses"? We'll think this country has been cursed if one of these clowns is elected.

I’m sure you’re right about feeling cursed, but I expect he was referring to “Bread and circuses” a phrase criticizing superficial appeasements generally attributed to the poet Juvenal.

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I'm now convinced that the Democrats have already written off 2020 and all this far left wackiness is just to keep their base riled up.

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
I'm tiring of his [O'Rourke's] schtick.
I tired of his BULLSHIT when he was trying to unseat Ted Cruz. And he damned near did it!!! Mad

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
The Dems also want to cancel All Medical Debts ...

The Democratic Candidates should sit down and Read the Constitution.

I can totally get behind this. I spent the winter getting, sliced, diced, irradiated, medicated, counseled, poked, prodded and now I just got a bill from my radiologist for $1,467. All he did was save my freakin' life, why should I have to pay him when there's a brand new Colt King Cobra that I want and I want it really bad.

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post