SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 Democrat Primary
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 79
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2020 Democrat Primary Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Love how Swallowell never even cracked a measurable %.

0.00%

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Love how Swallowell never even cracked a measurable %.

0.00%

I’m upset that he won’t be comin for my AR. I just wish that smug cocksucker would.

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm hearing on the radio that that ticket will be kamala / pete.

The (D) just can't go low enough. Come on you motherfucking commies, you can do worse, keep trying, you can get to the bottom and keep digging.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jackals Snarling At A Lion

quote:
Barack Hussein Obama’s choice of Biden as a running-mate was originally promoted as a strengthening of the Democrat ticket’s foreign policy credentials. Yet it could also have been a preparatory move by the Democrats. Their “bench” had been empty for decades. Their enthusiasm for Hillary Clinton as a successor was weak, and they had no one else with any degree of national prominence. Perhaps eight years as VP would resuscitate Biden’s profile, now that his best known gaffes and deceits were far enough in the past.

It didn’t work. Now, at seventy-six years of age, Biden is displaying so weak a grip on reality that it’s a wonder he’s allowed to cross the street without a minder. Yet the Democrats still have no one else of sufficient national stature. Their other aspirants are politically unpalatable to the greater part of the electorate. Biden, who will turn seventy-eight On November 20, 2020, is still their best hope for a Democrat victory over Donald Trump.

The communist party is so shallow, their best candidates are a couple of senile imbeciles.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Advance view of next debate:

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Anybody watching the horror show?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24073 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

Naw......I painted a wall and I'm watching it dry.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Didn't take me long to lose interest. What a bunch of blowhards.

Buuhhnie seems full-on PO'd all the time.

God bless America.

Posts: 13487 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

Watched the grass grow...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just another goat rodeo.

Posts: 425 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p226gsd:
Just another goat rodeo.

Man someone needs to make a meme with a goat riding a donkey wearing a cowboy hat and holding a lasso....

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
...."Looking for a winner in this group of Democrats is like looking for a tootsie roll in a septic tank".....

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well nobody broke out into Spanish tonight. They still want our guns, taxes, and to put us on an American version of the National Health Insurance,(also called Medicare For All or F Everyone!)The canidates who wanted to sound half way sane,(these are liberals so half way is about as far as they can go), were in large part attacked by the more extreme liberal canidates who still want to go the Free Shit route. The saner ones will be edged out as the process continues.

Posts: 165 | Registered: December 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
Ideoloons

quote:
One look at the lineup of Democrat presidential candidates and I have to wonder what we’re coming to -- is this the best the party can come up with? Really? If the Democrats make up roughly half the population, then why are these people the cream that’s risen to the top? If they’re the top, what on God’s green earth is at the bottom?

What’s at the bottom is thoughtlessness – empty, emotional symbolism hardened into a rock-hard ideology. This lack of thought is foundational to the left. You can’t have curious, inquisitive minds mucking about trying to make sense out of things if none of the goals of your organization is sensible. What they must have is a battalion of ideologues.

As flashguy said, great article!

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Candidate: Everyone that supports yada yada yada raise your hand.

Host: “We’re not doing that here.”

Not sure who said it or what they were talking about, but love the fact that the host was prompted to stop the showing of hands.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Candidate: Everyone that supports yada yada yada raise your hand.

Host: “We’re not doing that here.”

Not sure who said it or what they were talking about, but love the fact that the host was prompted to stop the showing of hands.

They don't want to give DJT any ammo. They know they'd be putting them all on record in a very memorable way. Easy for DJT to say they are all supporting crazy ideas. They are protecting the candidates from themselves.

ETA - From middle of pg. 139 Trump thread. Guess he already did just that, hahahaha.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/HICag6GqxG0

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Where do I buy my Marriane2020 shirts? Please let her somehow win.

I am pretty sure Elizabeth Warren set a Guinness world record for number of times using the word 'racist' in a single sentence.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Part II of the freak show tonight.
Then they weed out most of the relatively more moderate bunch.
They will be left with Biden vs the most resilient of the loons.
Biden will be 78 on January 20, 2021. Trump set the record as oldest to be sworn in as President at 70.

Posts: 9495 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
They better start frisking Bernie for weapons. This guy is getting more and more angry. Maybe because people realize he is a complete fraud. He only refers to evil billionaires now mainly because he is a millionaire . But he is one of the good rich of course.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post