SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 Democrat Primary
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 79
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2020 Democrat Primary Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
She grew up in fuckin’ Berkeley! The only inner city she ever saw was from the freeway.

Maybe they bused her to the inner city? I wonder if anyone will check up on where she went to school?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Looked it up in Canada, she attended Westmount high, a very affluent communities, and at one point one of the richest communities in Canada. I would say she probably was not hanging around the hood there.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Like all leftists, Horizontal Harris is a hypocritical, lying, immoral piece of shit. They all tell lies like normal people breathe. Of the 20, Gabbard was the only one that sounded somewhat sane.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15557 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
She was a part of Berkeley Unified School District's desegregation plan. All of the busing happened within Berkeley. Some of the elementary schools were 97% white and some 97% black before integration and busing. Both white and black students were bussed to balance the numbers.

LINK

Posts: 10909 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
According to her bio, Harris was born in October 1964. So she started first grade in the fall of 1970 or 1971. That article states that the Berkeley integration occurred in 1968. She was 3, turning 4.

Is this another Elizabeth Warren "false memory" moment?

quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
She was a part of Berkeley Unified School District's desegregation plan. All of the busing happened within Berkeley. Some of the elementary schools were 97% white and some 97% black before integration and busing. Both white and black students were bussed to balance the numbers.

LINK

Posts: 8610 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^

It sounds like the desegregation plan started in 1968, and was used through the early 90s. So to me, the numbers do add up.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16670 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I calculated the combined IQ of all 10 on stage the second night and I came up with 11

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Get your Marianne Williamson campaign chotzkes here:
https://store.marianne2020.com/collections/all

Posts: 7450 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
The easiest way to tell it was pre-planned is that Harris delivered it with stumbles or hesitation. Once she's off script where she has to think on her feet, she's a disaster. Think how she's do in a 'real' debate with a 'real' opponent. She's toast when that day arrives.

Same with her food fight / food on the table line. Well practiced, well delivered - even Biden (who a swamp donkey) gave her a golf clap and a look as if to say "well played, well played".

Yep. She's calculating, cold, cunning, and willing to do anything to win. Great at spitting off one liners or pre-rehearsed lines/stories. She would get destroyed on any real conversation/debate/legit interview. Hell she couldn't get past a radio interview without making up some shit about when she smoked her doobies. She's a fake, but a well rehearsed fake.

I would love to see her go in presidential debates, hell any of them will be awesome. I am just going to keep enjoying the primary debates, because they are pure comedic gold. Watch them all try to out-left each other. Oh he's giving free health care, well I am going to offer free health care and free school then. Well if she's offering free school and healthcare, then I am giving on demand free abortions up until age three. Well if they are offering free health/education/abortions, I am going to offer you all that and repeal the 1st and 2nd Amendments.

And so on, and so on. It's great. I want to mail them all shovels.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20810 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I calculated the combined IQ of all 10 on stage the second night and I came up with 11

I knew something was off because I came up with 13. So I went back and realized I counted that Marianne woman twice. My bad.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Was there any fact checking on Bookers hood?

Seven shot in his hood last week he said during the debate.

I find that hard to believe.
Where does he live Chicago ?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Was there any fact checking on Bookers hood?

Seven shot in his hood last week he said during the debate.

I find that hard to believe.
Where does he live Chicago ?

Isn't Booker from DC?
He's another one that's trying to 'claim some 'hood legitimacy', both his parents were executives for IBM. He was talented enough to play football at Stanford and get a Rhodes Scholarship...he won the genetic lottery yet, he's trying to identify with the 'hood. A white kid from a trailer park, has more in common with black ghettos than Booker.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
“I think I’m the only ... I hope I’m the only one on this panel here that had seven people shot in their neighborhood just last week,” he said. “Someone I knew, Shahid Smith, was killed with an assault rifle at the top of my block last year.”

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/...3.html#storylink=cpy

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:

Your a kind man

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maximus_flavius:
quote:

Your a kind man

I didn't know that IQ points were awarded for breathing.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
quote:
Originally posted by maximus_flavius:
quote:

Your a kind man

I didn't know that IQ points were awarded for breathing.

Well, you do kind of need to give the lil monkey on their shoulder that reminds them to inhale and exhale some points.

Posts: 1476 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Former CA Democrat Bigwig Willie Brown has declared :

quote:
The first Democratic debates proved one thing: We still don’t have a candidate who can beat Donald Trump.

Even his ex-mistress, Horizontal Harris.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020...uding-kamala-harris/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16670 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Either that or he's trying to pretend that she didn't do too badly.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
They are all Pat Paulsens.

Posts: 7450 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post