SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Victim Nails Purse Snatcher with her SUV
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Victim Nails Purse Snatcher with her SUV Login/Join 
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
I'm not familiar with the good folk in NC. Up here, we'd be taking up a collection for her and giving her a civic award. A few years ago some dirt bag molested some lady's son. He got the typical light sentence and was back out on the streets. She lacked a sense of humor. So when he called her son (guilty as the perp) he was going to meet the guy. She went instead and shot the queer son of a bitch in the "groin". Yeah, I hope it hurt. The Commonwealth Attorney didn't prosecute her. Said it would be a waste of time and resources. I haven't been on a jury for 25 years, but I'd sure liked to do that one.

Of course my opinions are a bit radical I guess. I'd have suggested we give her a 2nd magazine and seen if she could do better then next cycle.

So back to messing with pregnant women. Stupid, but he maybe didn't even know she was in that state of mind. Ignorance is no excuse. In this instance they should put him in a big, empty parking lot and let her have another run at him.

If you just think I'm intolerant of trash messing with pregnant women, you should hear my views of hurting little kids!

Part of this probably will revolve around how local judges and prosecutors are selected. If if the great legal minds suggest we shouldn't allow emotions in such cases to be held against those fine public figures, I'd like to see a contested election where an independent citizens group speaks out against the prosecutor for his sins.

Now if they convicted her and the judge had some sense, I'd suggest a $1 fine and a stern warning that if she did it again, she would face another similarly strict fine.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Never disrespect the purse.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Never disrespect the purse.

...nor the shoes the purse provides.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would guess that her misdemeanor assault charge will be pled down to one of these:
Highway Gawkery.
Failure to Display Mud Flaps.
WalMart Rage.

Fine: 10 bucks. Court fees dismissed. On condition of not turning purse snatchers into hood ornaments for 3 years.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I would guess that her misdemeanor assault charge will be pled down to one of these:
Highway Gawkery.
Failure to Display Mud Flaps.
WalMart Rage.

Fine: 10 bucks. Court fees dismissed. On condition of not turning purse snatchers into hood ornaments for 3 years.

I go for mud flaps and shorten the condition to 20 minutes or two traffic lights - whichever comes first

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Did his back tattoo say "Bubba"?

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
My favorite part of the video is the lady and the guy on the vid you can hear, who clearly don't understand that the shirtless man is the intended target:

"Hey buddy get outta the way!!"
"OH SH__!"

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too bad they're charging her. If you kill a criminal you should get an ice cream cone or something.

Posts: 2188 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
What with it being Wal Mart, I'd of expected him to be wearing a bullfigher or rodeo clown outfit.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ASKSmith:

Would be hard to read under the "rerolpxE" brand he now has.

Posts: 17060 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Only a jury in Detroit, Baltimore or Oakland would convict her of anything.

Nullification needs to come into play. Y'see, that's a two way street. Surprise!
Absolutely. If I were on that jury, I know how I would vote!

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2057 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yeah, but now it says "Rubba"...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:

Would be hard to read under the "rerolpxE" brand he now has.

Big Grin DROF

Posts: 3238 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snidera:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by snidera:
If she ran over a purse snatcher, what do you think she'd do to a judge that sentences her?
What in the world are you talking about?

Poorly worded attempt at humor. Sounded better in my head (more echoes).

I got screamed at last night because my pillow was touching the headboard - I can't imagine the consequences of actually wronging a pregnant woman.

I got the humor, I went through it twice. I thought I married a sweet young lady but turns out once knocked up with child she became Xena's evil younger sister that would rather see my severed head on the floor rather the wrong cottage cheese delivered.

Posts: 693 | Location: West of the Pecos | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:

Yeah, but now it says "Rubba"...

Big Grin

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Prosecutor would have to know there's no way (s)he could ever obtain a conviction.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post