SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    GA prisoners escape, killing two guards
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GA prisoners escape, killing two guards Login/Join 
Fire for effect
posted
ATLANTA (AP) -- A Georgia sheriff said officers were "desperately" searching Tuesday for two inmates who somehow got through a gate inside a prison bus, killed two guards and got away.
"My biggest worry is they're going to kill somebody else," Putnam County Sheriff Howard Sills said.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/s...OME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard about this on the radio, RIP guards.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
I heard the inmates were transferring buses during a work detail and these two overpowered the guards. The older one got a weapon and shot both of them. Sad day indeed. May they both RIP. And the scum bags get what they deserve also.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rangeme101,

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1299 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is a website with photos of the convicts.

I hope they die a slow painful death.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...tional-officers.html

Posts: 12576 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
They make a great case for the death penalty.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
RIP officers.

The OP's link says the scumbags got the officers' 9mm pistols. This story below says the officers were armed with .40 Glocks. http://www.wsoctv.com/news/loc...n-georgia_/532939827

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
How terrible. I am betting there were a few contributing factors that allowed this to happen.

These guys are lifers and have absolutely nothing to lose. Give them a fraction of an inch and they may take a mile.

As bad as this is. If they go on some kind of killing spree before getting apprehended or killed it will be much worse.

This is very sad. Rip and prayers for their families.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
I'm sure the GSP will find them, and unleash hell fire on them.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Shouldn't be too hard for those two to be noticed. Mr. Face tattoo isn't going to blend in very well.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP Officers.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
I am not a C.O. I know and work with both C.O.s
I'll spare you the murderous brutal gory details.
Getting complacent, careless and sloppy will get you and your partner killed.

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Shouldn't be too hard for those two to be noticed. Mr. Face tattoo isn't going to blend in very well.

prison tattoos? The one mugshot has no tats, the other has them. Pretty weird.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
For the record, both Sgt's are post certified
Correctional Officers, not prison guards.
Both good men, God bless them and their families.

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
The one mugshot has no tats, the other has them. Pretty weird.

They used an earlier photo.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Man this is messed up,rest in piece officers.
Hoping your fellow officers catch up to these bastards and run a few ammo mags in these sorry pieces of shit

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
Time to get new ammo. Best to use the old in these guys first.

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post

Inmates Donnie Russell Rowe, left, and Ricky Dubose escaped from a bus Tuesday,

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2184 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
When I worked in GA only S&W 9mm, Glock 9mm, 12 gauge pump shotguns (almost always Wingmasters), and Mini 14's were allowed by Ga Dept of Corrections. It's been a lot of years since I worked in GA. Both State and County employed Correctional Officers with GA DOC are POST certified. Hope vengeful justice finds these turdsocks.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They have stolen another vehicle.

Now authorities are searching for a 2008 white Ford F250 pickup truck with the Georgia tag BCX-5372. The Honda was found later, intentionally hidden in woods not far from the burglarized house, Sills said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...-SECOND-vehicle.html

Posts: 12576 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Hopefully these two never wind up in prison again.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5680 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post