SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Colion Noir just debated Bill Maher on HBO
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colion Noir just debated Bill Maher on HBO Login/Join 
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
Apparently, Colion Noir was part of Maher's roundtable.

ETA: He really puts the screws to the liberal woman from "The Center for American Progress", when she blathers about Universal Background Checks". She tries to weasle out of it, and get's saved by Maher.

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The condescension and sneering from a couple of the other guests pretty much summed-up attitudes from the left.

OMG....that guy really said that?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: corsair,

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LBTRS:
Since when does a discussion forum need a placeholder? Were you afraid it was going to fill up and there wouldn't be a spot left? Maybe we need a placeholder for the video of when we colonize Mars. Razz

Just kidding...

One, the video wasn’t immediately once. I watched the show, live, because I knew Noir was going to be on there. Two, why do we need to attack our own all douche like?

Just kidding

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
"We had a gun ban in the 90's"
"No one wants to ban guns"

Does she not listen to herself? This is the kind of incongruity that a 6 yr old argues with.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Maher thinks it’s reasonable to run backgrounds on 100% of firearms transactions. I think it’s reasonable to run backgrounds on 100% of the people we allow to stay in this country. He’s a whole lot closer to getting his wish, than I am to getting mine.

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Maher thinks it’s reasonable to run backgrounds on 100% of firearms transactions.

Great, then using Maher's Lib logic, we need to do backgrounds on:

-All new/used computer and laptop purchases (1st Amendment).
-Any new religious affiliation (1st again).
-Any new home purchase (3rd Amendment).
-Anytime a citizen wishes to NOT have their property searched/seized without a warrant (4th Amendment).
-Whenever a citizen wishes to NOT be compelled to be a witness against themselves (5th Amendment).
-Anytime you want to have a speedy trial (6th Amendment).
-If you want a speedy jury trial, you'll have to get a background accomplished (7th Amendment).
-Don't want excessive bail? Get a background done (8th Amendment).

That's common sense to me......

Posts: 1892 | Location: KY | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
First, I think BM did an excellent job of arguing against himself in the first half of the video each time he set up question.

Second, at 6:18 CN missed a great opportunity to ask "Why not? Why can't we all assume responsibility for our own protection and and learn how to do it? Being "strapped on" is not a bad thing, Bill. It's a responsible thing. Why aren't you willing to be that responsible?"

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2540 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I can’t listen to that bitch. CN did as good as you can when it’s 250 (panel and audience) v. 1 (him).

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Yeah, I can’t listen to that bitch. CN did as good as you can when it’s 250 (panel and audience) v. 1 (him).

Notice they rarely let him make his point. He's too polite to insist on time and opportunity to make it. The more I listen to him, the more I like him.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
They bring on the token opposing viewpoint to show “they are listening”, but they never listen.

Leftist playbook, page 1.

Also a contributing factor is he has facts, logic, and reason on his side... they only have emotion and rhetoric.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I couldn't get through the one side of the table shouting over the one person opposing them.

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Oh look, a conversation.

Everything is OK now.

Conversation. it does not mean what you think it means.

How about calling it what it is. And use it in a sentence.

"Let's have a convolution...."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
2 hours, the conversation is changing.

https://youtu.be/jX2QbrRFZ-A

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I can't watch that smarmy, liberal, vulger sunuvabitch (BM...the initials fit for a bodily function). I'd have to replace my TV, as I'd punch it thinking I was (wishfully) burying my fist in that shithead's face.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post