SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hogg AR Lowers
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hogg AR Lowers Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Let's see-

On the left side: DHOGG SPECIAL and an image of a chihuahua. Not too menacing, not too cute, but more on the cute side than the menacing side. he he Roll Eyes The pic that Tom from TGS posted in this thread intrigues me.

Selector setting markings: Muzzled/YAP/YAP YAP YAP

On the right side, on the magazine well flat: Non Causa Pro Causa, which Scoutmaster has mentioned in the Predictable Insanity thread. This Latin phrase means that you can't fix a problem if you misidentify the problem.
These simple children (and adults) with their simple thoughts think that guns are the problem, so, Non Causa Pro Causa on the right side of the receiver.

Color fill? It seems to me that red and yellow are appropriate; red for the junior commies in training, yellow for the cowardly politicians and school administrators.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107509 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
You can count me in if they’re 100% lowers. The Top Gun Supply photo is the best so far.

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
No guns for thee, tide pods for me

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3597 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Dang, I was hoping to read this thread and find out I could go up to Spikes on Monday and snag one!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I like the Latin phrase

as for infill color might I suggest gold?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in a 100% stripped lower as long as price isn't too crazy. I'm not interested in 80% lowers at all.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lt CHEG:
I'm interested in a 100% stripped lower as long as price isn't too crazy. I'm not interested in 80% lowers at all.
Same here.

I'd prefer color fill as optional, those who love crayons know how to do it. But that's not a deal breaker.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Gonna get me an 80% DHOGG Special and wear it on a chain around my neck, a la Flavor Flav.

I'd also feel obligated to let this little bastard Hogg know that I bought it without a background check or an FFL. What time is it, bitchezz?!

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I like the Latin phrase

as for infill color might I suggest gold?

JMHO, but *ick*.

If there's anything I don't like on my firearms, it's gold. Gold anything. In fact: Don't like bling, of any kind, at all.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
In fact: Don't like bling, of any kind, at all.
You should apologize to Mr. Flav. He is, after all, our guest. Razz

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
In fact: Don't like bling, of any kind, at all.
You should apologize to Mr. Flav. He is, after all, our guest. Razz

I apologize, Mr. Flav Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ain't no thang

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
We can't all make it look good.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in on this if the price is right. I just snagged a lower from PSA, #onemore. I just couldn't help it!

https://ci3.googleusercontent....eal%205165447962.jpg

Ha, ha, ha.... until now I wasn't planning on anymore builds, just finishing up on a couple of retro builds. Now, I'm going to try to build the most evil AR 15 I can on the #onemore, all black, bayonet. Yep that's it.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Let's see-

On the left side: DHOGG SPECIAL and an image of a chihuahua. Not too menacing, not too cute, but more on the cute side than the menacing side. he he Roll Eyes The pic that Tom from TGS posted in this thread intrigues me.

Selector setting markings: Muzzled/YAP/YAP YAP YAP

On the right side, on the magazine well flat: Non Causa Pro Causa, which Scoutmaster has mentioned in the Predictable Insanity thread. This Latin phrase means that you can't fix a problem if you misidentify the problem.
These simple children (and adults) with their simple thoughts think that guns are the problem, so, Non Causa Pro Causa on the right side of the receiver.

Color fill? It seems to me that red and yellow are appropriate; red for the junior commies in training, yellow for the cowardly politicians and school administrators.

Para, that is perfect! I love the whole thing. LoL....

ARman

posted Hide Post
quote:
Gonna get me an 80% DHOGG Special and wear it on a chain around my neck, a la Flavor Flav.

I'd also feel obligated to let this little bastard Hogg know that I bought it without a background check or an FFL. What time is it, bitchezz?!

I laughed so hard I think I broke a rib! No really, you'll hear from me layer.... LoL. That was the funniest thing I've seen or read in awhile! I love the thought of you walking around with an 80% lower around your neck like Flavor Flav. You sir are brilliant!

ARman

Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
...surely 'Hogg-Wilde' for the 223/556 solution would be accurately descriptive

Ahh, more appropriate:

The Hogg-Wylde 223/556 chrome lined barrel.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well that sold me on the 80% thing, FowSho

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
One must choose the correct chain for it, of course.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post

Posts: 2183 | Registered: July 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post