SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hogg AR Lowers
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hogg AR Lowers Login/Join 
Picture of DanPatWork
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pwelch001:
Just a quick thank you to sigmonkey for getting this thread going. If this doesn't happen, it was still a lot of fun, and you worked hard and got it going, so thanks buddy!

Yes, thank you. The footwork you put into this is appreciated.

Posts: 284 | Location: Midwest USA | Registered: June 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Yes, Thank you sigmonkey. I followed the thread with interest even though I’m currently stuck in commiefornia. I’ve greatly enjoyed reading the thread and appreciate all your efforts!

-Nick

Posts: 6917 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Doesn’t Spectre do this kind of engraving?

If he had the design set up I’d buy the lower and pay him for the engraving.

Keeping it in the family would be a plus.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3849 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
I think adding some "Adam Schiff pencil-neckness" makes it more in character with the little tool:

With Z07's permission, I've contacted a FFL engraver in St. Louis and just had some PSA lowers shipped to them for my use. I will have picked up the setup charges and once he gets the artwork finalized he said he'd give me a quote for others if they wanted to ship to him too.

Posts: 113 | Registered: February 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Too bad JD Machine (in San Diego) isn't still in business.

A few years back I bought two lowers (for son and I) with a Minuteman and 13 stars engraved for an additional $35 ea.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Late to the game but please count me in for at least one.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post