SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hogg AR Lowers
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hogg AR Lowers Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted
Imagine a million or more "Hogg" guns.

The pissants legacy would be a number of ARs that were created because of him.

As a reminder to these twits that "Don't start none, won;t be none." is not just some fancy phrase.

If anyone knows of lower manufactures that will create these for a group buy, I am in for a couple.

I will be happy to work on the project to see it through, I just don't know who would be best to begin discussions.

Will we (or the manufacturer) need to make sure no copyright or other legal issues with the name. (Hogg, or Hogg Gun) or similar?

If legal folks think this could or would lead to a lawsuit or other trouble, then I would forgo any project.

I'm am thinking:

"Hogg Leg"

"Hogg Gun"

"Never Go Whole Hogg"

Open to suggestions.

Last but most important, Para. If you think this is a poor idea, please nuke the thread.

Thanks!

sm

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Love it! I want to build it quickly so I can post photos on facebook and horrify the libtards.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Great idea! How about the circle with the line through it and in the middle Hoggwash

as in "No Hoggwash"

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Last but most important, Para. If you think this is a poor idea, please nuke the thread.
I assume you started this thread because of my earlier comments on the matter.

I have no problem with this. I'd love to see a run of 500 or 1000 AR lowers marked "Hogg", with a yapping chihuahua emblem.

Little Yippy Hogg, as it were.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
"Ammo Hogg"

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
How about a Hogg Special

Put the school's Spartan crest on the other side?

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3849 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ammo Hogg is good

Still need the barking little doggie, though

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I assume you started this thread because of my earlier comments on the matter.

I have no problem with this. I'd love to see a run of 500 or 1000 AR lowers marked "Hogg", with a yapping chihuahua emblem.

Little Yippy Hogg, as it were.

Yes, you are my inspiration! Big Grin

Thanks!

It's on little Pigg!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SpinZone:
Put the school's Spartan crest on the other side?
You'd be asking for a legal challenge.

Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Maybe Spike's will get in on this, after all, they offer a Snowflake lower.

Safety markings:
Roasting = Safe
Piece of Hogg = Semi
Whole Hogg = Auto

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I know a firm that makes to-order lowers.

I'll give them a call on my way home from where the business meeting I'm attending.

One question: Do you want this to be an 80% lower or a serialized firearm lower that can only transferred via a 4473 Over-the-counter transaction?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31428 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Shouldn't "Whole Hogg = Auto" be "Whole Hogg = Full Semi-auto"?

And I need a good line art drawing of the Yapping Chihuahua.

80%, you mean like "Ghost Hogg Gunz"

safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm am thinking:

"Hogg Leg"

"Hogg Gun"

"Never Go Whole Hogg"

You need to do something along those lines for the selector switch.

"Safe Space"
"One Too Many"
"Whole Hogg"

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
This is gonna be (more) funn. Big Grin

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Lol. I love it. I'm in if it happens. The more ridicule on it the better.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
"Safe"
"Reform"
"Confiscation"

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3597 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
I'm am thinking:

"Hogg Leg"

"Hogg Gun"

"Never Go Whole Hogg"

You need to do something along those lines for the selector switch.

"Safe Space"
"One Too Many"
"Whole Hogg"

The semi position should be Hoggwallop.....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
We need to find a vedor who can manufacture these lowers. We need to find out the minimum number of lowers needed to place an order, and how much it will cost.

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Regardless of any specific lowers to commemorate Baby Goebbels, I think mebbe I'll snag another this weekend. Last gunshow one place had a special on Aero lowers, if they're doing it again, $60 is a cheap price to pay to make the hoplophobes sperg out.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Would be glad to help if desired.

A FL manufacturer would add points.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post