SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Journalists Blame ‘Fake News’ For Shooting, Claim Criticism Is Now Off Limits
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Journalists Blame ‘Fake News’ For Shooting, Claim Criticism Is Now Off Limits Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This is not a recent or Trump thing. I can tell you for a fact the media has been making up news since at least 1988.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can think of a pithy two word response to their claim...

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 872 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
We need to give a copy of this to every liberal...They all seem clueless.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
The original AP article about the newspaper shooting blamed Trump within the first two sentences. After it was learned the shooter had a long term adverse relationship with the paper that connection of dots was dropped from AP reporting, but I saw no retraction.

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1858 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
How does that go? Never let a crisis go to waste.

These guys are such dirtballs. Mad

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5035 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
As long as the media continues to embellish and sensationalize, misreport or create 'facts', utilize witnesses who really saw nothing, use experts that have no idea what they are talking about, use all of this to unfairly/unjustly wreck peoples lives for a story and blatantly push the agenda of the Democratic party, they are guilty of any accusation of Fake News

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have always assumed that most news sources are biased and are playing to their own agenda. This is not really new - it's simply that media channels are now becoming exposed more frequently and thoroughly.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
I have always assumed that most news sources are biased and are playing to their own agenda. This is not really new - it's simply that media channels are now becoming exposed more frequently and thoroughly.

That and their lies have become more brazen and outlandish. That happens when no one will call you out for lying.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
You may say some things, but not other things. And we will decide. And it may change. And you will be punished for noncompliance.

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post