SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed*
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed* Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Paypal sent.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$ sent, although I got a message that PP is investigating the transaction and it is listed as "pending"; will follow up.

Best wishes to David, and thank you to 6guns and all involved who help and organize this!
Feels great to be part of this, even as an occasional reader and very rare poster.
k

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
I contributed to 6Guns at------- via PayPal. Best of luck for you David.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: arcwelder,

JC

Posts: 1267 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Please don't post peoples email addresses.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
JohnCourage

Delete the email address you posted, bots will grab it & spam him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
If anyone has emailed me and not received a reply, please resend. I discovered a few member's emails went into my spam folder and although I moved them to my inbox, they haven't shown up.

Sorry for the technical difficulties.

As of right now, I've replied or seen every email/paypal notice in my inbox.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
PayPal gift sent to 6Guns for David.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I love this forum and the generosity within. Best of luck David!

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paypal sent

Posts: 949 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
6guns, you've got mail from me (from my free account) for check address. Many thanks for stepping up!

Posts: 3201 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paypal sent just now......and thanx 6guns for taking on this responsibility to help out David.

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
quote:
JohnCourage

Delete the email address you posted, bots will grab it & spam him.

Learned something, thanks!

JC

Posts: 1267 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
I put a check in the mail to 6guns early this morning. Just waiting on the mailman.

Hoping for the best for David.

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 620 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
email sent to 6Guns

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
email sent to 6guns for address.

Thanks again 6guns - and everyone else - for your time and effort!

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funds sent

Posts: 907 | Location: PA | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Email sent for mailing address. Thank you, 6guns, for doing this. Thank you to Para for paying attention and directing this be done.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check via "snail mail" went out to 6guns.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email went for a physical mailing address. Check will go out Monday.

So proud to be a member of this group of fine folks.

Posts: 4736 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
6guns check mailed. Thanks much for stepping up. David, prayers sent.

Silent

Posts: 1019 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PP sent to 6guns. Wishing the best for you David...

Posts: 900 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post