SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed*
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed* Login/Join 
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
I’m also in to help with funds, preferably via MO or check.

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by preten2b:
Will help when we have a place to send to.

Ditto

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
show me how.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10966 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I will help.

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Yep

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Of course.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Do we need to deliver the final check to David in person? I'm about 3.5 to 4 hours away from him. If I'm the closest, I'll do it.

If we just need someone to collect the funds and then mail him one final money order, that's easy and I can do that for sure if I qualify. My company website is in my profile and I'm the President of the company, so it's not like I can skate off with the funds. Big Grin

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
We need a volunteer- someone who has been with us a long time, someone who is with us daily, someone we can trust without question- to collect the funds.
I could do this. I can make time, I can keep records. My question is how to set it up. Mail checks to me at my address at The UPS Store? Checks mailed to me, but payable to David?

Or, I could stop by my credit union Monday, see if they would open an account for this purpose, mail checks directly to the credit union?

Now that I think about it, they are open on Saturday. I'll stop by tomorrow, inquire, and report back.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
I just cancelled a knife order. Therefor I have $100 to put in the pot. I'll keep checking back once a volunteer conservator is determined.

Email sent to 6guns.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
v tail or e.s. dunbar,
My email is steveschaan@gmail.com if i lose this thread send a short email with details for funds.
thanks gents

Posts: 1796 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Email sent to you, 6guns.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Time Wounds
All Heels.
Picture of Cope
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
Do we need to deliver the final check to David in person? I'm about 3.5 to 4 hours away from him. If I'm the closest, I'll do it.

If we just need someone to collect the funds and then mail him one final money order, that's easy and I can do that for sure if I qualify. My company website is in my profile and I'm the President of the company, so it's not like I can skate off with the funds. Big Grin

Being the President of my own contracting corp., I trust that esdunbar could handle the task. Regardless of who administrates the account, you can count me in for couple bills.

----------------------------
Evolve. Revolve. Dissolve.

Posts: 1878 | Location: WNC | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I'm in

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
I'd volunteer, but my work schedule doesn't allow me to get to a bank before Jan 16. If that's acceptable, I'll do it. Email in my profile.
Thank you, 6guns, you have the job.

9x18, thank you. You don't post much, but I know you and trust you.

V-Tail, the same goes for you. Thank you. If 6guns needs any assistance, he'll call on you guys.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Once the collection details are sorted out I'll be happy to contribute.

That was a difficult read...

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I am in, I am not sure who to send a check to so I will keep checking back. Please let me know what I can do.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3574 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
6guns spoke up first, so he is our collector.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
I'll be glad to help.

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 620 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para for the compliment.
Email sent to 6guns if he needs said help.

Posts: 2545 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Emails replied to 9x18 and armfel

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post