SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed*
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed* Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
PP donation sent this morning to 6Guns.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PP sent to 6guns.

2019 is already a GREAT year!!

Posts: 3465 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
Pay Pal sent.

Hope things shake out well. What a group we have here.

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
PayPal sent...hoping for all the best

Posts: 301 | Location: Tennessee  | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Paypal sent. Happy to see a good community, sorry to see it's necessary.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Everyone, a reminder, if you don't use paypal, send me an email (in my profile) and I'll reply with my physical address.

Thanks for All the donations so far! It's quite humbling!

As I said before, I'm not replying to all the paypal notifications. Just too many! The response is incredible!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
6guns, PP sent. This place is truly like no other I've been apart of.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pp sent this morning. Glad to help.

Posts: 12 | Location: Ashland, Ohio | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know this is stupid question but just do a PP to 6guns? I can do that but my work load doesn't allow reading 12 pages of "I'm In". How do I contribute?

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
I know this is stupid question but just do a PP to 6guns? I can do that but my work load doesn't allow reading 12 pages of "I'm In". How do I contribute?

That's what I did.

From page 3:
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
6 guns, can you receive paypal?

Yes. email in profile

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
I'm in. PP sent to 6guns.

Posts: 2331 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Paypal sent

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:

Go to paypal. Choose to send money. Use 6gun's email as the recipient.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
PP sent. Para and 6guns, thanks for doing this.

Best wishes for a brighter 2019!

Posts: 2452 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bamadoc:
I’m guys. PP sent. Please update if anything else is needed.
-Bamadoc

Welcome to the forum. You'll like it here.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
I went to sleep last night, pondering some things, and awoke to some more questions. Just trying to think of some logistics here.

First of all, we need to figure out what David wants to do. He has expressed his desire to stay in KY, and his desire to work in some sort of CNC field. He has an offer from ES Dunbar for a job, however it is not in KY. Tubetone, in the other thread, mentioned what would seem like a perfect job at Sig Sauer, but that is in NH, perhaps too far away for David. We just need to know what David wants. Either way, staying in KY at the flea market, or making a move, is up to him, and I believe we all would support him whatever his decision may be.

This brings up my second concern, related to the first, a vehicle. If David stays in KY, something more homey like, I think, would be best. A full size van, a class C cabover motorhome, a truck with a bed camper or tow behind camper may all be good viable options. If David decides he wants one of the jobs listed previously, out of state, maybe the money will be better spent on a reliable to and from work vehicle, and a studio apartment. Another option is, if he took one of the jobs, and had a camper or motorhome, to park it at a trailer park. Also, think of registration and insurance to keep you legal, and what that will run you for your selected vehicle.

We also need to know what size shoes, pants, jackets etc. that you wear, so some members can send you some clothes.

What else do you need, David? If something specific, let us know. Hopefully you won't be sleeping in the cramped drivers seat of your Chrysler much longer. Let's get you on the path to having a roof over your head, a solid income, and a reliable vehicle. Hang in there bud, help's on the way.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4925 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Email sent 6guns.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PP Sent. I don't post much, but I read here a LOT. Best of luck!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dbgeek,

Peter

Posts: 89 | Location: Chesapeake, VA | Registered: September 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
What a great cause - - I'm in. PP sent to 6guns.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
Donation sent via PP to 6guns. I got a new job in 2018 after a layoff from the oil business, paying things forward.

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2769 | Location: The Tidewater. VCOA. | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post