SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed*
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed* Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
This forum is what church should be.

My church family does this. We had a family that fell on bad times and we all pooled our resources and was able to help the family out with church funds, donations from members, food, etc. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3056 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
What better way to start off the New Year than to help someone in their time of need. Count me in. PP sent to 6guns for David. Once again, this is proof of why SIGforum is such a special place. God bless David, Para, the mods, and all the caring membership here! Prayers offered for all!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I would like to give thanks to the Members here in Sig Forum for the help you have givin. I hope to go forward and do good in the days ahead. My old car is nearing its end so coming here to ask for help is my only option. I am running tired after 2 hours sleep and working the outdoor market today. I will start to scout used vehicles. Van or mini van will be a improvment. I emailed 6guns but it didnt send. I will wait to hear from him. Thank you 6guns for taking on this task.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Paypal sent to 6guns. My best to you David .

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Holy smokes! Just checked in after a day and this thread has grown huge!! What a special community!!

PP sent to 6guns.

Take care David!

Posts: 1803 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Donation sent. Hope you’re back on your feet soon, David.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Donation sent, hope all this gets you on your way to new beginning.

Win

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
quote:

My church family does this. We had a family that fell on bad times and we all pooled our resources and was able to help the family out with church funds, donations from members, food, etc. God Bless Smile
I used to go to a church like that but it died when the leadership changed.

Posts: 45331 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
PP sent, I hope this helps.
Good luck David.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4011 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
More money coming today from my church. I'll submit via PayPal as soon as I get home from church. Small church.

PayPal done!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Johnny 3eagles,

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
pp sent.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
PP sent. Thanks 6guns for coordinating this!

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3294 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
34W 32 L.

David, can you use pants / jeans in that size? I've got a stack here.

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
34W 32 L.

David, can you use pants / jeans in that size? I've got a stack here.

Me too.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
quote:

I used to go to a church like that but it died when the leadership changed.

Our church also routinely does things like this.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frog in boiling water
posted Hide Post
Donation sent.

Posts: 429 | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
PP donation sent. Thanks for organizing this 6guns.

Great group of people here on this forum.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
6guns...email sent for info...
Thank you Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
David, I'd like to ship you a knit hat, and will email 6guns for the address. I'll also PayPal some funds as well.

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Already committed $$ via Paypal to 6Guns, but want to do more. David says he is short on room at this point, but I hope that changes. Waiting to hear back from him on other items. His only link is wireless at McDonalds from what I understand, so be patient.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post