SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed*
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed* Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I've said it for a long time, the people of Sigforum are some of the best there are. This is really, really cool.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So happy the help came just in time. David, would love to hear an update every now and then. Wishingy ou all the best! This forum is an amazing place to visit and be part of.

Posts: 266 | Registered: June 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
I'm picturing 6guns delivering it. Cash, small bills, in a briefcase handcuffed to his wrist. Big Grin

Dark glasses and a fedora Big Grin

We're on a mission from God.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
quote:
I'm picturing 6guns delivering it. Cash, small bills, in a briefcase handcuffed to his wrist. Big Grin

Bow, Bow, Bow

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love when things come together to help someone. My package should arrive Saturday. Hope he likes it and makes his life easier.

The SF Club is like no other!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Guys, if you send paypal, please include your name obviously, but also your SIGforum handle. Much appreciated. Trying to keep track of a LOT of emails!!! This is very encouraging! What a great group!

I just sent a payment with a note saying it's for David Lee.

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
quote:

So who is riding shotgun with 6guns?

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/-4YrCFz0Kfc

All kidding aside, this outpouring for David was phenomenal. I'm glad to be a member here! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
After another few contributions, the total is now up to: $18,862.40

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Fantastic. What a fantastic group of people and I’m honored to be a part of it.

Posts: 2336 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
After another few contributions, the total is now up to: $18,862.40

With that amazing amount put together in just 2 weeks by the membership you really do need someone riding shotgun for the trip to deliver it to David! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
$18,687.40 Eek

Wow!

My WAG was around $10,000

That is great!

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
David, just sent you an email.

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
Have we heard from David?

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
He may be speechless. I would. Cool

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Hello everyone. I just got down to McDonalds with Joe for coffee. He's running me down to the camp grounds so I can get a much needed clean up. Been staying inside the car with my heater. Need to check my mail here as last I read, 6guns is coming down tomorrow or Friday. I got a huge box from wreckdriver today. Thank you kindly for that and the ipad.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I will have to check back in folks when I get back down here for more than 10 minutes. Thank you all for helping me. Back when I can.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Got this today. As David said, I'll be driving down tomorrow or Friday morning. Probably Friday morning as something has come up for tomorrow.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 45330 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Is there any reason I don't want to post that here? I thought it would give all the donors a more comfortable feeling, but if there are any security issues I'm not aware of, please let me know.

Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I would obscure all of the routing and check numbers.
Easy to reproduce a check and beat him to the bank with it.

Since they just run the numbers electronically first they can make a fake check with all the proper routing numbers and be long gone with the money before it is figured out to be fraudulent.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25353 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post