SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed*
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed* Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
PayPal sent, glad to help out a member in need.

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bamadoc:
I’m guys. PP sent. Please update if anything else is needed.
-Bamadoc

This is a great first post!

I would encourage you to lurk about for a while though. Wink

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
I’m in. North Alabama here if I can help in person too.

Pp sent

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I'm in via Paypal Friends & Family.

Posts: 4695 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
PayPal sent to Sixguns for David Lee. Good luck, hand up is what this country is about - thanks for the kick in the pants Para.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
Just a friendly reminder, if you send PayPal via Friends and Family, it means more net funds toward the end goal (no fees to the "seller").

I consider you all friends, so it's legit.... Big Grin

. . . and Family ! ! ! Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
Sent Paypal, David if you would like any of those other items please let me know. I can also help with jackets if you might need them.

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Small gift sent. Thanks para and 6guns. Be Blessed all

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
PP sent to 6guns. Happy to help. Good luck David.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PayPal sent. Thank you and God Bless you all !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3067 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Just got through all my emails and paypal notices. Such generosity!!! Thank you!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
PP sent to 6guns, and God bless everyone and especially David!

Posts: 2324 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I spoke too soon! They keep coming! Very grateful to be able to help a friend in need.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Just got through all my emails and paypal notices. Such generosity!!! Thank you!

One more sent your way.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David looking at a map, I see that there is a Planet Fitness about 5 miles from you. If you have a gym membership or can sign up for the $10 a month gym membership in the future, you can use it to shower, etc. Lots transient people do this. Just trying to help. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3067 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a little light on cash until the 15th, but if this is still going then I'm in for as much as I can spare.

That said, I'm less than two hours from him, so I can take him any physical donations if needed, next weekend.

Let me know how I can help. Sizes for shoes and clothes, I might have something David can use.

God bless SIG forum, prayers to you David.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
6guns, is the email addy in your profile the same as your paypal addy?

Thanks!

Posts: 817 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
PP sent. I hope your situation improves soon David.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
I'm in.
Prayers and some support inbound David.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PP sent. Thanks, 6guns, good luck, David.

Posts: 2692 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post