SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed*
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed* Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
6guns I’m emailing you for instructions on where to mail a USPS money order.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11279 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
6guns- email sent, I would be glad to get in on this.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Email inbound, 6guns. Thank you for your time, attention, and efforts for helping David.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PayPal inbound, and email to David for comfort items. Best wishes David!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Guys, if you send paypal, please include your name obviously, but also your SIGforum handle. Much appreciated. Trying to keep track of a LOT of emails!!! This is very encouraging! What a great group!

My bad. I missed this before sending PP. Felt it needed repeating.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig229-SAS:
We are in NC and more or less 5 hours away, an easy drive. If we can help or do a relay of items that David may need we are in.

David, what do you need the most? I think cash will be taken care of, what else do you need?
Thank you. I have canned goods and a few snacks from the pantry at Walton Christian Church. I have clothing and I go to Verona, KY. 6 miles by slow road, the Dixie Highway for showers twice a week. It's been some kind of hat dance trying to do normal things. My shoes are too big on my feet but they are sturdy.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PP sent, prayers up for you David. I've been in a rough patch myself once or twice, glad you mentioned it.

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
My shoes are too big on my feet but they are sturdy.

What kind and size are you in need of? I buy and sell shoes for store displays all the time and may have an extra pair or two lying around.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
PayPal sent to 6guns.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P.P done. WIll keep up with this thread.warm thoughts and best wishes David.

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1128 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
You all are a great lot of people if there ever was. I love and respect you all for the help here. I had no expectations but I have noone else to go to. I am seriously relieved to know I wont be sitting, broke down and not able to even pay a tow truck. I got my eyes rinsed out good reading Paras post asking you all to help. That will probably occur again later this evening as I reflect on this. I will check back tomorrow after the Flea Market. God bless you all for your kindness. Good night my friends. Mr. Scott.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
money sent

Posts: 1072 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
6guns, PayPal sent.
Love this group.

GW.

Posts: 642 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
6guns, any form of payment other than PayPal? Mine got closed years ago due to fraud.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
6guns, e-mail sent.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
PP sent to 6guns happy to help a SF brother!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm replying to emails where members have asked questions, but I'm not replying to paypal payments, just to let you know. As you can imagine, I've got tons of emails! How great is this!

I'm keeping track of contributors and amounts. Don't worry if you didn't include your handle with paypal payment. I'll catch up to you at some point.

Kevin, feel free to write a check. Send me an email and I'll reply with my address.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
I am happy to donate. I don't do PP so e-mail sent.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2084 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
6guns, money sent by PayPal. Thanks for taking on this task.

David Lee, better times are ahead my friend! Thinking of you and hoping for the best.

Posts: 729 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
PayPal sent to 6guns.

Thank you for doing this, sir !

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post