SIGforum
A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed*

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8030037154

January 04, 2019, 05:21 PM
sjames
A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed*
I’m also in to help with funds, preferably via MO or check.
synthplayer
quote:
Originally posted by preten2b:
Will help when we have a place to send to.

Ditto

I found what you said riveting.
hrcjon
show me how.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”
January 04, 2019, 05:22 PM
dking271
I will help.

January 04, 2019, 05:22 PM
Ripley
Yep

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.
January 04, 2019, 05:24 PM
kkina
Of course.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."
January 04, 2019, 05:24 PM
esdunbar
Do we need to deliver the final check to David in person? I'm about 3.5 to 4 hours away from him. If I'm the closest, I'll do it.

If we just need someone to collect the funds and then mail him one final money order, that's easy and I can do that for sure if I qualify. My company website is in my profile and I'm the President of the company, so it's not like I can skate off with the funds. Big Grin
January 04, 2019, 05:27 PM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
We need a volunteer- someone who has been with us a long time, someone who is with us daily, someone we can trust without question- to collect the funds.
I could do this. I can make time, I can keep records. My question is how to set it up. Mail checks to me at my address at The UPS Store? Checks mailed to me, but payable to David?

Or, I could stop by my credit union Monday, see if they would open an account for this purpose, mail checks directly to the credit union?

Now that I think about it, they are open on Saturday. I'll stop by tomorrow, inquire, and report back.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
January 04, 2019, 05:28 PM
elde
I just cancelled a knife order. Therefor I have $100 to put in the pot. I'll keep checking back once a volunteer conservator is determined.

Email sent to 6guns.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”
January 04, 2019, 05:29 PM
tuumunz
v tail or e.s. dunbar,
My email is steveschaan@gmail.com if i lose this thread send a short email with details for funds.
thanks gents
January 04, 2019, 05:29 PM
arfmel
Email sent to you, 6guns.
January 04, 2019, 05:33 PM
Cope
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
Do we need to deliver the final check to David in person? I'm about 3.5 to 4 hours away from him. If I'm the closest, I'll do it.

If we just need someone to collect the funds and then mail him one final money order, that's easy and I can do that for sure if I qualify. My company website is in my profile and I'm the President of the company, so it's not like I can skate off with the funds. Big Grin

Being the President of my own contracting corp., I trust that esdunbar could handle the task. Regardless of who administrates the account, you can count me in for couple bills.

----------------------------
Evolve. Revolve. Dissolve.

January 04, 2019, 05:33 PM
David W
I'm in

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles
January 04, 2019, 05:40 PM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
I'd volunteer, but my work schedule doesn't allow me to get to a bank before Jan 16. If that's acceptable, I'll do it. Email in my profile.
Thank you, 6guns, you have the job.

9x18, thank you. You don't post much, but I know you and trust you.

V-Tail, the same goes for you. Thank you. If 6guns needs any assistance, he'll call on you guys.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
January 04, 2019, 05:40 PM
46and2
Once the collection details are sorted out I'll be happy to contribute.

That was a difficult read...
January 04, 2019, 05:41 PM
redstone
I am in, I am not sure who to send a check to so I will keep checking back. Please let me know what I can do.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson
January 04, 2019, 05:45 PM
parabellum
6guns spoke up first, so he is our collector.
January 04, 2019, 05:47 PM
RoboV
I'll be glad to help.

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"
January 04, 2019, 05:48 PM
9x18
Thanks Para for the compliment.
Email sent to 6guns if he needs said help.
January 04, 2019, 05:51 PM
6guns
Emails replied to 9x18 and armfel

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>