SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed*
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed* Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
6guns check your email, sent you option on a van for David. Pictures in email since it's a van the images are large for the forum

Not sure if it is in the budget or meets the requirements but I can hook up the collective with the seller, a friend that has it in KS.

Its not expensive and would take care of the problem, we'd just need to figure out transport, perhaps a SF relay tag team!

Posts: 23240 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just An Old Guy
posted Hide Post
Sent to 6guns for David. Take care it will work out for the best.

What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Posts: 1975 | Location: VA | Registered: November 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since we're on page 19, I can only imagine what 6guns' email looks like Wink fantastic show of support for David.

Peter

Posts: 89 | Location: Chesapeake, VA | Registered: September 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
34W 32 L.

David, can you use pants / jeans in that size? I've got a stack here.
Thank you. I have about 15 pairs of cargo pocket uniform pants they sell at the Flea Market in 5 pair bundles. I do got britches. Big Grin

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
David, I'd like to ship you a knit hat, and will email 6guns for the address. I'll also PayPal some funds as well.
Yeah ! A new hat would be dandy. I been wearing this one for 2 Winters. Big thank you.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I have to go check my mail here as I would like to know what has taken place. I love you all for what you have done and this looks like a lot of funds. I am hopeing its not huge because I really just needed help with a vehical. Let me go see if I got any mail.

Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
PayPal sent! Good luck Dave.

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
34W 32 L.

David, can you use pants / jeans in that size? I've got a stack here.
Thank you. I have about 15 pairs of cargo pocket uniform pants they sell at the Flea Market in 5 pair bundles. I do got britches. Big Grin

Good deal. Smile. A fella's gotta keep his hiney covered, right? Big Grin

I'd be glad to ship you a Turtle Fur fleece hat, too -- in addition to tigereye's offer --
if you'd like. Gotta keep the noggin warm!

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
David, I'd like to ship you a knit hat, and will email 6guns for the address. I'll also PayPal some funds as well.
Yeah ! A new hat would be dandy. I been wearing this one for 2 Winters. Big thank you.

As soon as 6guns gets a ship-to address sorted I'll get right on it. Smile

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I picked up a pair of modern thermal bottoms today, will get those in the mail tomorrow.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I love this place, and all y'all.
Even the people that think I don't! Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
sigmonkey, I just read for the first time, a line of yours, quoted by Dtech on the previous page. There is no question Mike why we admire you so. Just wanted to point that out. I will be emailing you as I want to find a way to save this topic.

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I did a early wake up. Had the alarm set for 2:30 to get to Oak Creek for my shower. At 1:45 I heard some sort of impact like a small hard ball. I sat up and looked across the Flea Market, my side and rear view mirrors and nothing. I believe I heard the cross member steel breaking open more. I added air to the rear tires last night because every 3 days the rears, 11 year old tires, go so low they wont register on my tire gage.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
David, Greetings. Was wondering if you needed a pocket carry knife? Let me know and it's yours - new in box never used. Also, do you need a flashlight? I could get you a AAA or AA, depending on your batter choice. Used, perfect operating condition. Just let me know!

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dbgeek:
Since we're on page 19, I can only imagine what 6guns' email looks like Wink fantastic show of support for David.

Tell me about it! Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
OK, I have a PayPal account set up now (I think). But I’ve searched all 19 pages of this thread for “PayPal”, but haven’t found any instructions for using it to make a contribution to help David. Need guidance!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I just noticed this thread. 19 pages already! I am glad to help a fellow member. Is there a list of things you need David (I have lots of extra clothes, tools etc) or is a cash donation the best thing?

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
OK, I have a PayPal account set up now (I think). But I’ve searched all 19 pages of this thread for “PayPal”, but haven’t found any instructions for using it to make a contribution to help David. Need guidance!

6guns is handling it and his email is in his profile.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3575 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

See 6guns profile for his email address. In PayPal send funds to that email address. Easy peasy.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just log into PP and click on "Send Money" and enter 6guns email (in profile) and pick an amount, type a note telling him your SF user name and how it's for the David Lee collection. Hit Send.

That's it.

Posts: 33604 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post