SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed*
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed* Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Email sent to 6Guns, I'm down with this!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
PP sent to 6guns. Thanks everyone for stepping up! Smile

Posts: 1160 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I sent a donation yesterday to 6guns profile e-mail address but have not heard from him. I did include my SF username in the message.

I just checked PayPal and they said it was sent to the right address, some guy named Carl O.....

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I interpreted that he was responding to emails, not to all the contributions sent to PayPal. May be wrong.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Email sent to 6-Guns.

I bet you were not expecting ‘this’ LOL!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Done via PP to 6guns email.

quote:
I interpreted that he was responding to emails, not to all the contributions sent to PayPal. May be wrong.

Yeah, I didn't send an email nor expect a response. I don't want add to 6guns work load as he has to be pretty busy w/ non-Paypal donations.

Posts: 7349 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:

This is how I interpreted his post as well. I sent PayPal only, not an email. I was not expecting a reply.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
For those wishing to contribute, please check 6guns' profile for his email address and he'll direct you from there.

Thank you, guys. Thanks very much.

Hi Para,

Can you add this comment to the first post? May be easier for people to see coming back to the thread.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12423 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
We need a volunteer- someone who has been with us a long time, someone who is with us daily, someone we can trust without question- to collect the funds.

With 16 pages so far I'm certain a volunteer has bee found; however, if not I will happily volunteer my services.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31427 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone. Yes, I've had my hands pretty full here and I did say a few pages back that I'd reply to emails with questions, but not the paypal notices. As it is, we have close to 250 donations and I've been an email madman! Big Grin As I receive emails and donation notices, I'm keeping track of amounts, donor name and screen name. This morning it took several hours just to get caught up from the emails I received over the course of the night. I'm not complaining mind you, but just understand the volume of very generous members we have here! It's remarkable!!!

And yes, paypal will tell you your donation has been received by Carl O____

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I sent a donation yesterday to 6guns profile e-mail address but have not heard from him. I did include my SF username in the message.

I just checked PayPal and they said it was sent to the right address, some guy named Carl O.....

flashguy

He already said he’s dealing with such in influx from this, he can’t respond to everyone directly.

If your PP went through to his email on file, then you’re GTG.

Yes, his name appears to be Carl.

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
We need a volunteer- someone who has been with us a long time, someone who is with us daily, someone we can trust without question- to collect the funds.

With 16 pages so far I'm certain a volunteer has bee found; however, if not I will happily volunteer my services.

He is right below you. Wink

Q

Posts: 26345 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Incredible the speed this thread moved. I'm only now just reading it since I was traveling all day yesterday. I'll see if I can dust off my old PayPal account and send some funds.

Don't you guys know that all the cool kids are using Venmo nowadays? Geez. Get with the times, folks. Wink

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Donation sent to 6guns via PP. Thanks to him, Para, and everyone contributing.

Best wishes to David!

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Ok, wasnt able to get it in time for today's pickup, but snail mail check inbound on Monday.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
This forum is what church should be.

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Donation sent.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
As it is, we have close to 250 donations and I've been an email madman! Big Grin It's remarkable!!!
--Carl O____

That no doubt means that five figures have been achieved. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
PayPal sent.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:

flashguy

He already said he’s dealing with such in influx from this, he can’t respond to everyone directly.

If your PP went through to his email on file, then you’re GTG.

Yes, his name appears to be Carl.
Thanks, all. I was just concerned that the money went to the right place. Apparently it has.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post